Devon Sunlanders

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

For pictures of Devon Sunlanders .. the one-year only (71) Devon conversions for 'day-van' use ...
The sunlander was made as a 7 seater bus - bench seat at rear with storage and cool boxes,and 2 removable wooden seats with storage (which can face forwards or back), table, bed is made up from the seats(not rock and roll) small two ring folding cooker and grill by the bench seat and sliding door, top cupboard and little wardrobe, hammock bed in the cab area, no sink.

Hi
If you can tell me (in plain language, I'm not good at this computer stuff!) how to attach photos, I'll attach some of my Devon Sunlander (reply was posted on Just Kampers forum saying they are rare). Mine is pastel white, 1971 and has mostly original interior and original handbooks.
Thanks
pippy

I have all the interior from one in my earlier bus which is a 68 devon :) Also my mate tony has a 71 sunlander in it's original paint and the interior is in great shape to :D

Latest posts