Devon trim...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marvin

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get hold of some Devon Trim? The Chrome strip with the black insert? I need to trim a table and unit going in the back of the bus and want it to look just right.

Any help, as always, appreciated :wink:

Hi Marvin,

Yes, Cool Air are the ones to contact. Just thought I'd add that when I asked Richard at Cool Air about it, he told me that although they sell it in 1m lengths, it arrives in 4m lengths......

I found that 1m lengths are just too short to go around the edge of a table, but if you can collect it from them direct, you may get a longer length if that's what you need.

Carole

carole said:
Hi Marvin,

Yes, Cool Air are the ones to contact. Just thought I'd add that when I asked Richard at Cool Air about it, he told me that although they sell it in 1m lengths, it arrives in 4m lengths......

I found that 1m lengths are just too short to go around the edge of a table, but if you can collect it from them direct, you may get a longer length if that's what you need.

Carole

Thanks Carole, that confuses matters, their website says it comes in 2m lengths :lol: .

I'll pay them a visit I think!

Cheers for all your help guys!

its sold in 2 metre lengths but comes in bulk at 4 metres.
if you collected they may be able to sort it in a 4 metre but i couldnt see why you would need more than 2 metres on any piece of furniture. :wink:

slammedkustom said:
its sold in 2 metre lengths but comes in bulk at 4 metres.
if you collected they may be able to sort it in a 4 metre but i couldnt see why you would need more than 2 metres on any piece of furniture. :wink:

It seems really pricey though - isn't anyone else making it? Carole...?...

;)

Latest posts