• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Devon type tables and other furniture

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jellibus

Reaction score
Hi All.
As there appears to be quite alot of enquiries for Devon type tables, I thought I'd better make one :wink:

I have had a few enquiries about making these before, but due to these being individual requests the price was a little 8O too excessive. So if we can stick to a few colours ( for the moment, black, red, grey)and there is enough interest I can offer these for £80.

The Devon trim is 2m long, so 3/4 of your table perimeter must be less than 2m.
This one measures 615 x 430mm
DSC_0181.jpg

DSC_0182.jpg

Underside left plain, but with a coat of clear varnish for protection.
DSC_0183.jpg

Provided the requirement for other limited colours is present I could make other colours. If anyone is interested please add yourself to the colours listed

BLACK

RED

GREY

Thanks
Steve

PS
Same add also posted on SSVC forum pages

http://www.ssvc.org.uk/phpbb/posting.php?mode=post&f=4&sid=f6327384ace8dc064d42bbc26fb3e974" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hi, they look really good, i dont suppose you would be up for making a top for the devon cooker unit?, i have been looking for red one for ages as the back bit of mine is missing,

cheers...............kev :)

Are these table tops still available? Would also be interested in a cooker top if available?

Latest posts