Discount

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gas1man

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Dormobile
Evening All/ Good Day,
Hope everyone is fairly well under the circumstances.

My question is how do you check if you are getting the discount a web site says that they will give you ,or you are entitled to?
(only because they say so).

Just bought from a to us common supplier. Phoned first to ask if discount promised had been added?
Was then told YES but still can not see where. Prices did not differ from the website price. Not going to argue this time as I am desperate. The 2 largest suppliers are both guilty of not showing the discount.
I am told I get 10% , however I have no way of verifying if this is true or not.

I am not trying to buck the system , I would just like to see if it has been added or not ...............
Is this too much to ask or must we just hope. (trust)

Anybody know any different please feel free to help out.
I may be totally wrong, in which case I apologise now.

Stay safe and stay virus free.

J & P
:D :D :D

I see a different price for items when I'm logged in to my VWHeritage account (that has the club discount applied).

Try an incognito window to compare items.

Logged out:
yaPesMM.jpg

Logged in:
FS8ioaa.jpg

JK also are pretty clear about any discount that's applied. I just emailed them to get mine applied on my account.

I will be spending a fair bit in the next week or so. I checked a couple of prices before and after logging in, but no difference. I asked on their chat line and if you add EARLYBAY to the promo box you should get 10% discount.

gagvanman said:
I will be spending a fair bit in the next week or so. I checked a couple of prices before and after logging in, but no difference. I asked on their chat line and if you add EARLYBAY to the promo box you should get 10% discount.

Thank You.

J & P

Latest posts