Does anyone know where I can buy a rear ladder from?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THE LAST PANZER

Reaction score
I bought one last year from a company who had a shop on ebay, I paid about £60 for it new and it was great. It hooked into the rear gutter and rested on the rear bumper at the bottom secured by a small bungee. I have tried to find the company who's name I can't remember. Any help would be great as I sold it and now want one again :oops:

THE LAST PANZER said:
I bought one last year from a company who had a shop on ebay, I paid about £60 for it new and it was great. It hooked into the rear gutter and rested on the rear bumper at the bottom secured by a small bungee. I have tried to find the company who's name I can't remember. Any help would be great as I sold it and now want one again :oops:

Martin (Minty) got one from them too, maybe he can remember the name, he was telling someone Saturday.........

ooh we need one of these too, im sick to death of falling off the bumper getting stuff down when setting up camp, and you know we all look on as people turn up to pitch! and laugh.....a lot.. thanks camperjam. ive looked on ebay and only found 1 at £140 ish.bit dear :eek:

I also asked Minty about his ladder when I saw it. I don't even use my roof rack at the moment as I can't reach it.

I would be interested to know if anyone finds a supplier or another method of getting up there.

I found out where I got it, http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/daz68bay/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Daz68bay was the guy I got it from, off eBay

Might be worth getting in touch with him

Cheers
Martin

Thanks Pieman I have ordered a folding version from Volkswares :D

Latest posts