Does your Mrs/Partner HATE your bus!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gütterßnipe

Reaction score
40 months into ownership of my ultra-reliable Westy and the wife still hates it...

Maybe something due to it being our daily and she's never learnt to drive!!

Long live our "Fucking Shitheap" :lol:

Spence

This is one of the times being a single parent comes into its own No one to moan at me Just as well really having just fitted new speakers into the front panels in the front room :lol:

Think the mrs likes mine really - it keeps me out of her hair :lol:

nah the OH likes mine

He's forever looking at them and thinking of getting one of his own...

HE does get jealous ie now when I am on the forum! he's reached a point where he refuses to come in the van with me now :lol: think he's fed up finding metal pieces in lounge and carrying stuff to or from shed for me - also petrol price doesn't help and it being my daily driver so I don't spend on him anymore x

yes! no interest at all,she'd sell it tomorrow and spend the money in dunelm mill!!

I am pretty jealous of you guys who's missus loves the bus!

yes! no interest at all,she'd sell it tomorrow and spend the money in dunelm mill!!

I am pretty jealous of you guys who's missus loves the bus!

Agree with your jealousy, 99% of the women I know love my bus and more!

I blame my wifes dislike being influenced by her crabby old parents who also have the cheek to moan constantly about me not getting a "proper car" - that's fresh coming from a couple of miserable twats who bought a new Vauxhall Insignia - cocks!

Gotta say, my bride loves our bus, even with all his warts! All of our friends think we're crackers though.........we need some new friends.

My missus loves mine..................right upto the point I spend money on it :lol: :lol: :lol: then it's weve got better things to spend it on blah blah blah, only lasts a couple of days then she likes it again :roll: :lol:

myvanway 69 said:
My missus loves our bus......just hates me!!!!!!! :roll:

:lol: you in the doghouse for something then Paul ?? :lol:

It was the wifes idea to get the bus so I've got it easy 8) She enjoys going out in it, doesn't mind when I spend weekends working on it and no complaints about buying too much so far :D The only thing I get complained at is for leaving my tools in the kitchen and not selling any of the spares I have

Jenni loves our new bus and has liked all the others but as she has had a huge input into the new one (from scraping off old underseal to picking the curtain material) its no longer MY bus buts its OURS. Very lucky I think.

PS and we have just bought her a KG project!!

e="myvanway 69"]My missus loves our bus......just hates me!!!!!!! :roll:[/quote]

:lol: you in the doghouse for something then Paul ?? :lol:[/quote]

Always Shaun!!! :shock: :lol:

Sold my wheels, so want a new zorst! :mrgreen:
But she has other plans!!?? :evil: ........we will see who wins?!?!?!?!? ;)

I wear the trousers!!!!!!! (cough...cough)!? :oops:

the long haired colonel loves busess, especially westys ,she just doesnt like my bus and hates me... :lol: still this is mild in comparison to t25,s she cant stand them....funny breed ...women.. :roll:

My lass was outside yesterday sanding down the stripped out interior - I think she has more motivation than me to get the bus back on the road! :lol:

Latest posts