don't shoot me....silly question

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seems like my silly question has caused a debate. as my quest continues there may be more silly questions to come.....sorry :)

rickyrooo1 said:
it's funny to see the difference between our two sites, you say bumpers we say square vents and big lights on the rear with crossdressers and we claim them. by the way, when you sign in on normal internet the home page says for fans of lowlight busses 68-72 yet on tapatalk it says 67-72.....
what month in 67 was the first bay then? i honestly thought 68 was the first year as i'm after one 'cos it's my birth year.

you can keep the rear we'll hold on to the front, Ive always been a tits man myself anyway :lol:

as mentioned the first bay rolled of the line in aug 67.

Johnny said:
rustydiver said:
Johnny said:
67-aug 72, anything after that is a late, crossovers are early, just look at the bumpers for proof.

you guys really need to give it up. :deadhorse:

How about crossovers with Proper step bumpers and factory high indicators late July 72, what are they classed as?? ;) :msn4:

if it doesnt have factory europa bumpers then its early, simples ;) . and we are not talking about the new brasil bays.

So why did my crossover with high indicators and wrap around bumpers keep on being removed from the early bay for sale section then? Not that I'm still bitter and twisted over it...... :msn4:

Latest posts