• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Dormobile cab bunk plus deluxe trim

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wayne

Reaction score
Dormobile cab bunk not og but I have a cars two cover to go with it £25 pick up only

6c9231ee.jpg

Deluxe inner trim suit rat look some clip are broke I used lock wire to fix £30 + p&p
71d725e7.jpg

8b403587.jpg

9a88e641.jpg

Deluxe outer trim suit rat look all clip are good has a few marks could do with a polish £35 +p&p
dd6fd7a5.jpg

f591c50a.jpg

20ee8567.jpg

Stone guards surface rush no clips £10 +p&p

Hi there,

I'm interested in the cab bunk, where are you based for collection? When you say not OG, do you mean homemade or a more recent repro from dormobile themselves- do you have any clearer piccies? :mrgreen: Also, are there any brackets to go on the A/B posts or does it justrest on the dash and bulkheads and just wondering if you had the canvas too?!

Cheers fella,

Olly

Deluxe trim now sold
The bunk are the same as the og one from dormobile I made it from pics from loxy on here It has a canvas but it's Disney cars and I have all the brkt will post some mOre pics tOnight

They don't come with clips what I did you use a old coke can cut it in to strip of 10 mm wide and pulled it round the guard and inside the headlamp is for clips and hooked it under them had the guards on for over two years

Cheers for the extra pic of the bunk, looks good :D Whereabouts are you for collection- I'm in Cambridge but regularly go between Nottingham, London, and the West Midlands?

Cheers,

Olly

Okey dokey. Any chance of seeing the brackets which screw into the b-posts- are they as original? If they are would you be happy to hand on to it until Christmas-time if I paypal you the funds across- would £20 do it for you mate?

Cheers,

Olly

Will find the brkts and put a pic up next week as i am away for a few days the brkt are not og

Cheers fella, no rush as there's still 6 months before there's a little monkey to be accomodated!

TTfn,

Olly

Cheers matey, very kind offer- I'll certainly be passing you before and after Xmas on my way from Solihull to Cambridge so pick-up then wouldn't be a problem for me. If the brackets look good (as they're the bits I'm not geared up to fabricate myself!) I can paypal you some funds to secure if you like :mrgreen:

I'll pm ya midweek following piccies if you like? Have a good weekend :D

Olly

Latest posts