Dubfreeze '17

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markevo30

Reaction score
I've just been having a nose at the Dubfreeze website and It looks like there's a great selection of traders attending again this year so i'll be going to try and pick up a bargain or two. :msn4:

There's also a section on there for club line ups. I was wondering if there is an Early Bay club display this year? If not would anyone else be up for it? I don't mind registering with the organisers if there's enough of us want to do it. The site states a maximum of six vehicles per club and there are display spaces both inside and out although you can only register for the outside display at the moment.

Let me know what you think.

Mark

We would have gone for that but our bus "Buzzy McBusface" is not quite ready for the MOT. Be picking up a few parts pre-ordered at the show. If it's anything like the last few years it will be rammed. Great start to the season.

We've never traditionally done a line up there, the inside show has to be prebooked ages in advance and the weather can make it a bit grim outside, BUT! if anyone wants to take it on and do it that would be great!

Latest posts