Dubs at the Castle 2024

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To make more of a club atmosphere there was a it of a chat about having an internal prize for most favourable bay in the line up. Witch I thought was an outstanding idea. So after weeeeeks and hours of work I have come up with BAY of the village award. To be voted for on the day by everyone in the early bay camp village. Then brought back the following year and so on.

Tell us what you think plz...
Nice work, will wash the van now! Need this puppy on the mantlepiece!

To make more of a club atmosphere there was a it of a chat about having an internal prize for most favourable bay in the line up. Witch I thought was an outstanding idea. So after weeeeeks and hours of work I have come up with BAY of the village award. To be voted for on the day by everyone in the early bay camp village. Then brought back the following year and so on.

Tell us what you think plz...
But is it the ony Bay in the village? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

We have got a sort of a plan ? We’ve been discussing this over the last couple of weekends and we are gonna try something different in terms of our display. Instead of lining up all noses to the front, we’re going to try and have a line up, but every second vehicle is then reversed up and parked across the rear of the other two. This should leave a large ish courtyard of space for people to have a good look around our vans. Any van that needs an awning or attachment can be the ones that are parked side on and can then have their attachments slightly out of the public gaze. I’ll have a gazebo but I’ll leave it erected behind the vans. How many Earlies will we have ? :unsure: :rolleyes: :unsure:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,hopefully lots :) :cool: :)

We have got a sort of a plan ? We’ve been discussing this over the last couple of weekends and we are gonna try something different in terms of our display. Instead of lining up all noses to the front, we’re going to try and have a line up, but every second vehicle is then reversed up and parked across the rear of the other two. This should leave a large ish courtyard of space for people to have a good look around our vans. Any van that needs an awning or attachment can be the ones that are parked side on and can then have their attachments slightly out of the public gaze. I’ll have a gazebo but I’ll leave it erected behind the vans. How many Earlies will we have ? :unsure: :rolleyes: :unsure:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,hopefully lots :) :cool: :)
You can explain that to me when I get there!
Should arrive around 6ish I reckon

I'm tempted to bring my Westy (circus tent) awning as it hasn't seen the light of day for around 10 years.....
If it floats your boat then do it. I should be there before lunch. But peeps are set up in a line as normal, don’t seem to make the change. But we’ll see when we’re there.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,weathers looking loads bettererer :)

A real bugger, had a new engine fitted but have had a few teething problems which are now pretty much sorted, but the crying shame is that I won’t be able to make it this year 😥.
Will definitely try my utmost to join the earlybayers in 2025.
Have a great time everyone! 😁🍻🍔🍺

Made it home after a 4 hr drive!
My first show and meet up.

Was a pleasure to meet everyone!

Loved it all and am thoroughly knackered now!
Good weekend and a pleasure meeting you Ben72Bay. Glad your home safe and onwards to the next one. I’m sure the group will get some details out on the early bay forum.

Cheers Gabs!

Anybody want to camp in our great little spot in the VIP camping area then just let us know. We would love more bays or campers in our area , then we get to do a great display on the Saturday. Air cooled preferred but all are more than welcome.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,More the merrier :)
Anybody want to camp in our great little spot in the VIP camping area then just let us know. We would love more bays or campers in our area , then we get to do a great display on the Saturday. Air cooled preferred but all are more than welcome.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,More the merrier :)
Was great to join you all on the weekend! Thanks for the invite!
Roll on next year 😁🎉

Latest posts