early bay camp out

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlemark

Reaction score
Thank you

Just to say a big thank you for a good weekend.. being a Newby you made me feel like I have been member for ages. Made new friends meeting them at shows to come and looking forward to the next one...

Happy days

Think everyone will agree it was a great weekend..

May as well make this thread the photo thread too, so here are the few I took.

Sent from my Siswoo C55 using Tapatalk

Clare and I had an awesome time!
Massive thanks to Graham and Jenny for putting on such an amazing show!
It was chilly but we powered through!!
What an epic turnout! Perfect :D

Cheers Jenny, Cheers Graham cheers to everyone that went, cheers everyone that got plastered cheers Pete for the bits and cheers to everyone else for being so brilliant and a big thanks to all that visited us and to all the ones I visited. :roll:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, wonderful weekend with no crap at all :mrgreen:

Thanks to Graham and Jenny for organising this weekends 1st Earlybay campout.

The whole family had a fantastic time. 8)

(The worlds longest earlybay lineup?? 40somthing buses!) :D

ozziedog said:
Cheers Jenny, Cheers Graham cheers to everyone that went, cheers everyone that got plastered cheers Pete for the bits and cheers to everyone else for being so brilliant and a big thanks to all that visited us and to all the ones I visited. :roll:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, wonderful weekend with no crap at all :mrgreen:

Good description Ozziedog, nice to be there :D

Great weekend , great turn out! Can we have a repeat next year, as this was one of the best chilled out meets that we have been to. Thanks Graham , Jenni and Adam ! Loved the site ; awesome. Better call Guiness as that's got a be a record for the most Earlybays in one place at one time !

Even though we only made it on Sunday we had a great time and what a turnout!!! Well done to all involved, good work!! ;)

Thanks for the kind comments, to be honest it was a pleasure to organise and we will do another one next year :)

There were 43 buses in the line up so we need to beat it next year and as I mentioned at the weekend we will go for built date order rather than just model year order so earliest early to the youngest, am I mad :lol: :lol: :lol:

A MAHOOSIVE thank you to Graham and Jenny for their get together and organisation.
Pippa and I enjoyed ourselves greatly and met and made so many new friends. Also great to be
able to put faces to names. Once again thanks to all that helped with all the questions.
Had a great evening on Friday just 4 buses in total and then growing to 40 odd.

Took loads of photos , as did everyone else. So I wont bore you with all mine .
I did think that this one however did deserve a mention/showing.

:D :D :D :D Loved this top. :D :D :D :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :p :p :p :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

Thanks again all.

Jonathan and Pippa

Thanks again Graham for organising. What a great meet :D

Graham L said:
Thanks for the kind comments, to be honest it was a pleasure to organise and we will do another one next year :)

There were 43 buses in the line up so we need to beat it next year and as I mentioned at the weekend we will go for built date order rather than just model year order so earliest early to the youngest, am I mad :lol: :lol: :lol:

Next year you'll either need to change the dates, or I get divorced.

Like everyone else, just wanted to say a big thank you to the organisers...Graham, Jenny and anyone else who made it happen!
Was a great success, really chilled out surrounded by beautiful Bays and likeminded people...or was that beautiful people and likeminded bays :? :lol: :lol: .....anyway...
I was a very happy man to say the least! :) :)

(Oh and Mrs Foz was very complimentary on how clean the toilets were kept throughout) - Well done everybody! :mrgreen:

Looks like a great weekend!!!
Whereabouts in the country is it held????
I might try and make it next year????

Nice vid :D

Can't believe how few normal height buses there was - looks like lowered is the norm, therefore not cool :lol:

Latest posts