• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early bay for under a grand

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dandaz

Reaction score
Just noticed this ,very tempted but my garden is already full of buses.. :oops:

http://www.leboncoin.fr/vi/71442429.htm?ca=20_s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

2525505332.jpg

and this but might have missed a 0 ...

http://www.leboncoin.fr/vi/71448897.htm?ca=20_s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

2574848992.jpg

I told ya cheap buses are out there... 8)

Thats cheap for an early sunroof deluxe, and it looks like all the trim is there asuming the other half of the rear bumper is inside :D

A damn fine lookin westy too.

Can you check how much the green bus is? Dont speak a word of french. If that is the asking price it'll be a worth while trip.

fluke22 said:
Can you check how much the green bus is? Dont speak a word of french. If that is the asking price it'll be a worth while trip.
Add a '0' to that price and its still a worth while trip :D

At those prices, I'd have both (if I had the money and the room :( ) ;)

I missed out on a brown, tintop early bay for £995 in my local just three weeks ago. The ad said it had recently had a lot of work but unfortunately the throttle cable was broken. I phoned up and there was an elderly gentleman's message saying "if you have called for the Volkswagen it was now sold" I take it he had been inundated with eager callers. Im sure they're out there and in the UK too, just not many of them.

Red Deluxe Sunroof is sold, had an email back from the seller saying it sold today :( :( :( :(

toddbarden said:
I missed out on a brown, tintop early bay for £995 in my local just three weeks ago. The ad said it had recently had a lot of work but unfortunately the throttle cable was broken. I phoned up and there was an elderly gentleman's message saying "if you have called for the Volkswagen it was now sold" I take it he had been inundated with eager callers. Im sure they're out there and in the UK too, just not many of them.
there was one down here like that,he changed his answerphone message as had about 200 calls for an earlybay

jonbott said:
toddbarden said:
there was one down here like that,he changed his answerphone message as had about 200 calls for an earlybay

must be the same one - im in Penzance, did you see the ad? Bus looked ok

toddbarden said:
jonbott said:
toddbarden said:

must be the same one - im in Penzance, did you see the ad? Bus looked ok
yea must be,shaggy at newquay got it,nice early danbury 8) 8)

Graham L said:
Red Deluxe Sunroof is sold, had an email back from the seller saying it sold today :( :( :( :(

Ahhhh you remember my challenge.... :D

dandaz said:
Graham L said:
Dandaz

Either you are winding us up or you haven't seen Early Bay prices recently, £5K will struggle to get you anything decent these days

Sounds like a challenge... :?

Latest posts