Early bay line-up at BVF

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

DSCF0297.jpg

(Clyde)

Saw the crew cab at the Viking Volksfest last weekend - soooo nice :D Didn't get to speak to the owner so not sure who owns it!

maybe we should try for another line up next year and take on the splittie massive.

Sounds like an idea to me - I'll give it lots of support from the site - maybe put up a banner on the front page to get people onboard ?

WE ARE BUSY SETTING UP A NEW CLUB IN BRISTOL AT THE MOMENT BUT BY THE TIME BVF COMES AROUND NEXT YEAR I DONT MIND GETTING INVOLVED AND HELPING OUT.

The gray crew belongs to s guy called Ian, ive got his No ill text him and tell him to get on here.

Just seen there's a write-up on his crewcab in June 2006 issue of Camper & commercial mag ...

Nice site, that's my grey D/C in the massive early bay line up :lol: Its had a few more mods since that pic tho. Narrowed front beam + a little bit lower, Csp wide disc 5 kit, awsome! can't praise it enough, if any ones thinking of gettin one DO IT ! Set of American Eagle wide 5 Fuch replica wheels.
[/quote]

Im getting the CSP kit, heard nothing but good reports. Lets see some pictures of thet double cab now mate and some close ups of those wide 5 fuchs............................sound good.

Nice site, that's my grey D/C in the massive early bay line up :lol: Its had a few more mods since that pic tho. Narrowed front beam + a little bit lower, Csp wide disc 5 kit, awsome! can't praise it enough, if any ones thinking of gettin one DO IT ! Set of American Eagle wide 5 Fuch replica wheels.
[/quote]

You have to upload the pics somewhere else first (like photobucket) and then the

Here's some pics from the Tramway village show in Derby, with a mate of mine's 68 Westy (pics courtesy of some kind users on vzi)

[/img]
IMG_3370.jpg
crewie.jpg
[/img]

If you press ENTER after each line of
the pictures will be above and below each other,
not on beside each other

And wow , that is the nicest twin cab I have ever seen.
There is one here in Australia with a supercharged V6 GM
motor which I have ridden in. It is the best engineered
thing you will ever see, but it aint as pretty as this one

I think this is my fav at the moment. The level of detail is crazy.
Double Deluxe, No Cheese................................says it all really.
DSCF0328.jpg

DSCF0329.jpg

DSCF0330-1.jpg

DSCF0297-1.jpg

Latest posts