Early Bay on eBay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay71

Reaction score
Not mine but this looks cracking...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1970-VOLKSWAGEN-T2-SAVANNAH-BEIGE-DELUXE-BAY-WINDOW-CAMPER-RESTORATION-PROJECT-/180845817651?pt=UK_Campers_Caravans_Motorhomes&hash=item2a1b402f33#ht_982wt_922" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nice one, have you got her home yet? Post up some pics....what are your plans for her? Hope she brings you lots of happy times...

Not got it home yet,I reckon it's too good to modify,it's like it's been in an hermetically sealed vault for 42 years,(Nevada desert), only thing gone is battery tray rest is like new,all beams etc.still waxoyled,arches,doors,floors,perfect with no rust or dents,only front panel a bit dented but not rusty,just wheels and bumpers,it looks a bit rough as guy has flatted paintwork down ready to blow over with fresh paint,I might get the mop out and bring it back up,I'll have to take the underseal off underneath as he has started to remove it.I'll get piccies up asap for you all to peruse :)

Latest posts