• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early Bay Parts for Slough or Collection

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotoval1

Reaction score
Hi

I have for sale the following parts. I am happy to take them to Slough but only if I receive payment in advance. Otherwise I can post out the small stuff or parts can be collected from Pevensey in East Sussex.

I have photographs of most of the parts so please PM me your email if you would like to see anything.

Pair of chrome two finger latches with chrome surrounds. No genuine inserts although one has a modded beetle insert in place. Good chrome on all parts. £25 (SOLD)

Black padded dash top - cracked in normal places. Would suit ratty style vehicle - £5

Glove box door with hinges and metal dashboard surround/edging - £15 (SOLD)

Metal dash top with air vents - Will clean up o.k. - £10

Pair of dash board vent/round diffusers. Good working order but bleached/aged by US sunshine - £10

Black dash grab handle. Good condition £10

Ashtray original metal but has screw in centre for some reason. Comes with part that if fits into. £10

Heater control lever assembly that the red and blue bits fit on to. Has two of the spring clips that hold the pretty bits in place. - £10

Demister switch (untried) £5 (SOLD)

Headlamp switch (untried) £5 (SOLD)

Please send me a message if you need any information

Latest posts