early bay prototype tent

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowlight185

Reaction score
http://www.firebox.com/product/3644/VW-Camper-Tent" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
funny as :lol:

OMG, that's one of those things you see on a camp site and think :shock: up there with the subaru camper van

Thats cool

But I prefer the cars 8)

http://www.firebox.com/product/3642/Pocket-Classics?via=whnew&cat=wtf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Not to sure about those tents, but those cars are awesome, how long before one emerges with a motorbike engine......

"Just like its vehicular counterpart you can stand up inside "

Ermm dunno about you but I can't stand up in a split, well depends how much of the floor is still intact, I can do it if I put my legs either side of an outrigger.

"What’s more its fabric roof and sides are 3000mm and 1000mm respectively – mighty impressive, especially when you consider British Military spec is only 800mm (and we consider things like that quite a lot). "

Probably more waterproof than most splits too.

"Factor in two zip-separated double-size rooms, allowing couples to sleep/knit yoghurt/spread the love in private, plus an outer that can be put up first to offer some shelter as you erect the other bits and bobs, and you’re looking at the greatest thing to hit the world of boho living since… well, since the original VW Camper Van."

Dunno about you but its fairly obvious when someone inside a tent is on the job, so if your sharing the same tent and seperated by a piece of cloth I still think its going to be fairly obvious if someone in there is getting their back doors bashed in. Furthermore if someone describes my lifestyle as "boho living" I'd top myself.

shame the tent doesnt have openings on both sides, would make quite a cool awning next to the bay.

If I had a late bay I would stanley the windows out and pitch in over the top of my bus,

hey presto no more ugly bus. :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry hailfrank, only kidding

Latest posts