• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early bay ready to roll i.r.o £6k wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vdubdave

Reaction score
Long shot I know but I'm after a Bay which is ready to go. Preferably camper interior or a bed at least!
No projects please - I'm no good with them, things don't get done and I end up selling it for less than I've put in. Can't have a hih top as it won't fit in the garage :lol:

I'm based near Manchester and would like something from somewhere I don't have to book two days off to come and see if possible. Not saying I won't but it'd have to be something special to go a long way to see.

Dave :D

Hey dude

There's this one,a bargain at the price it is. og too

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44182" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just thought I'd help u out

Thanks - had a look but I'm looking for something that's on the road.

I don't want to be having to get it to MOT standard, then registering it and in the meantime getting a camper interior from somewhere.

I'm not really much good when it comes to sorting things out and it took almost a month to get my camper in the garage and get the jobs done and that was back in January! Add that to the time it'd then take to get it registered and the seasons almost over ;-)

Not being critical and I appreciate your help - just letting people know what I'm after :D

I know that I'm more likely to be looking at a late bay for this sort of money and with the criteria I'm after - but you never know ;)

Thanks again.

Well I wish you all the luck in the world my friend.

beef said:
Well I wish you all the luck in the world my friend.

Yes I know :lol:

Just thought it was worth a shout - there's one near me that's still listed on eBay but he's provisionally sold it - has the deposit and the guys supposed to be paying on Saturday.

I'm not expecting something that won't need some work over the Winter, and the Spring and the Summer - I've budgeted for ongoing repairs etc. I bought a splitty three years ago and spent everything on it - seemed fine in the warehouse it was stored in but might as well not had any windows in when it rained - every popout, door, hatch and both safaris just let water pour in. There were puddles in the back and on the cabin floor. Well over £300 on new window rubbers and door seals, £200 engine service and minor issues sorting and £500 to get the brakes and electrics sorted but had to wait 4 months to save up another £1,000 to get it all done. So this time I'm keeping a fair chunk back just in case ;)

Place near me in Chester Le Street has 14 vans in, some about £6k.
Lates, like but I seen 2 of them last night& they look canny , would need registering but are mot'd!!!
I think he's on here under Taypic???
Tell him Lee sent you!!!

I have a tax exempt late bay taxed and 11 months Mot.

It was origanally a westfilia delux but someones fitted a sheldon hi top to it.

Lee C said:
Place near me in Chester Le Street has 14 vans in, some about £6k.
Lates, like but I seen 2 of them last night& they look canny , would need registering but are mot'd!!!
I think he's on here under Taypic???
Tell him Lee sent you!!!

Tay pic has got a late bay champers rivera camper poptop I think Its about £ 6200 UK reg MOT ready now. check out late bay.

cheers

MiniDubber said:
I have a tax exempt late bay taxed and 11 months Mot.

It was origanally a westfilia delux but someones fitted a sheldon hi top to it.

Thanks for all the replies :D

Sorry but a hi top won't fit in the garage and I can see problems getting in some car parks :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts