• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early bay wanted must be rust free and with windows!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluecab

Reaction score
my mate is after an early bay not bothered if it runs like a bag of sh!te as long as its solid with camping interior or seats ( microbus ) will travel for right van.
has anyone bought from klev-klonk ?
thanks paul

If your talking " Kieft en Klok " very good reputation for honestly advertising there vehicles I've not heard of any horror stories or disappointments for that matter....

Its not that far to nip across either...

I call them Klip and Klop...... :roll: :roll:

I've emailed them a few times when they've had buses for sale that I've been interested in, they have always replied promptly, in very good english, and have always answered all of my questions.

They have camping facilities on-site and I've also heard that they will collect you from the airport if you fly over.

I've never heard a bad word about their service anywhere, I would certainly buy from them if they had the van I wanted!

Carole

bluecab said:
my mate is after an early bay not bothered if it runs like a bag of sh!te as long as its solid with camping interior or seats ( microbus ) will travel for right van.
has anyone bought from klev-klonk ?
thanks paul

How much does your mate want to spend? :D

Thanks for the replies my mate wants to spend £6,000 ( or less ) so think he should get something solid for that like i said not bothered about the interior as he wants to put a rock n roll bed in and keep it minimalistic ( if thats how you spell it )
thanks again paul

there's one on volkstorque at the moment too for £3,950. I know nothing about it, i've just spotted it

http://www.volkstorque.co.uk/vt/showthread.php?t=38404

have a couple of early bay deluxe rolling shells coming avaliable. Could put engines in them and mot, but would rather sell as is. Both rhd and extremely solid. Call me if your tempted

Hi. Take a look at the deluxe i have. Really solid bus. Also i have a red deluxe due in two weeks which i will email you pictures of.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140173326623&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=004

Latest posts