• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early bay wanted. Now sorted : )

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1957bus

Reaction score
Hi

We are after an early bay up to £10,000 max and have the cash sitting here.

Would like early [68-70]
No projects
Rock'n'roll bed, basic camping gear.
I like tin top but try me.
Got to be on the road.
Left or right hand drive, not bothered.
Prefer original paint.
I do like slight modded but not to extreme you can't use it.
Don't mind a nice stock bus.
Pretty open minded really.

We're in Lincolnshire so nearer the better but will travel for the right bus.

Please PM for email address to send pic's/prices to.

Thanks for looking ;)

Now sorted :D thanks to everyone that offered their buses up and best of luck

Brian :beerchug:

Hi there,

I have my beautiful 1971 Deluxe microbus for sale at £10k ono and I'm in Lincoln.

Im going to the show on Brayford Wharf this Sunday if you want to have a gander

Cheers,
Luke

fluke22 said:
Hi there,

I have my beautiful 1971 Deluxe microbus for sale at £10k ono and I'm in Lincoln.

Im going to the show on Brayford Wharf this Sunday if you want to have a gander

Cheers,
Luke

We may well go to that for a look ;)

if you still after a bay look at my 1970 lhd vw deluxe bus.its on early bay for sale under chapman or you can view also on ebay.the item number is 270933139762. i want £7800 and i have lowered the price for a quick sale NO OFFERS.email [email protected] ,phone 07928533918 for more information.i live in dorset on the south coast.thank you

chapman said:
if you still after a bay look at my 1970 lhd vw deluxe bus.its on early bay for sale under chapman or you can view also on ebay.the item number is 270933139762. i want £7800 and i have lowered the price for a quick sale NO OFFERS.email [email protected] ,phone 07928533918 for more information.i live in dorset on the south coast.thank you

I will go check it out [ideally though I'd want to be checking out £11k buses and haggling them down to £10k ;) ]

Thanks

Brian

My 1970 Devon is on here- you sent me PM that I did not understand, its at your budget, contact me if you are intrested.

Paul 07968 392088

PaulW2 said:
My 1970 Devon is on here- you sent me PM that I did not understand, its at your budget, contact me if you are intrested.

Paul 07968 392088

Hi Paul

Resent it including my missing text :?

Cheers
Brian

Hi, 72 bay panel fully restored
Recon 1641 engine
Full respray ( blue )
New rubbers all around
New empi 5's
Flat 4 banjo steering wheel
Csp shifter
Lowered all round dropped spindles and adjusters on the front adjustable spring plates on the back with gas shocks all round
Retrimmed front seats And door cards in cream
3/4 rock and roll bed
Full length cupboard
Opening 1/4 lights

I have spent a lot of time and money on this van and don't really want to sell her but I need something a bit more practical for the baby.
£10000 Ono
Cheers dave

dinger9999 said:
Hi, 72 bay panel fully restored
Recon 1641 engine
Full respray ( blue )
New rubbers all around
New empi 5's
Flat 4 banjo steering wheel
Csp shifter
Lowered all round dropped spindles and adjusters on the front adjustable spring plates on the back with gas shocks all round
Retrimmed front seats And door cards in cream
3/4 rock and roll bed
Full length cupboard
Opening 1/4 lights

I have spent a lot of time and money on this van and don't really want to sell her but I need something a bit more practical for the baby.
£10000 Ono
Cheers dave

Sounds fantastic Dave but we've got to have windows, I've had panels before and the kids hated not having windows to look out of/open.

Sorry

Here's a link to my old girl

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36375" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

loooooooook
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=39931" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts