Early Bays @ VW Action

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
slammedresto said:
caesar said:
Oh for F&*k sake, been away for a bit so not been on for a while and didn't see this thread.

I'm heading down to Action saturday morning and not sure where i'm camping yet, GUESS IM TOO LATE FOR EARLY BAY CAMPING?

Is there still any space in the line up on saturday?

Cheers

M

iv booked room for 6 buses

weve got 5 and a large tent so far, so we should be able to squeeze you in

and thats fine joining the line up too dude

Your a good man, cheers dude!

Do you know what time the pod stop letting in on friday night?

If it's early i may have to head up saturday morning or camp somewhere in that area on friday as i don't finish work till 4 and it will take me about 3 hours to get there.

Count me in for camping and i'll definately stick my van up for the line up on saturday if thats ok.

Cheers

Mark

SAT LINE UP

BE THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 10.30 AM, WE WILL BE LINING UP NEXT TO THE SPLIT SCREEN VAN CLUB

ANY PROBLEMS CALL ME 0N 07979 494779

GARY(slammedresto)

Slammedresto - camping + lineup
Graham L - camping + lineup
Marcher - camping + Lineup
Lucky Boy - camping + lineup
strongy -camping (sat night only)
caesar-camping + lineup(sat camping only)

slammed - lineup
Clem - lineup
Ego - lineup
sam@bugeyeddesigns- lineup
irish gerry - lineup
Ewan - lineup
monster966 - lineup
Axlfoley - lineup
Purpleshamroc - lineup
Adamski - lineup

PLEASE ADD YOUR NAME IF YOU WANT TO JOIN US IN THE LINE UP

Cheers Gary

Do you know what time the pod stop letting in on friday night? as i was hoping to get down then, but i have to work all day so probably wouldn't get there will about 8 ish.

Failing that i will be there first thing saturday morning.

Mark

caesar said:
Cheers Gary

Do you know what time the pod stop letting in on friday night? as i was hoping to get down then, but i have to work all day so probably wouldn't get there will about 8 ish.

Failing that i will be there first thing saturday morning.

Mark

i dont get back from a weeks holiday till some time friday myself, so i dont expect to get there too early myself, not sure when the gates shut, try asking on vzi, and let us all know :wink:

Asked the question on VZI and Mr Burrows says the gates are open all the way thru (all weekend) till 5 oclock on sunday.

Looks like i will head down friday night then, looking forward to seeing you all then.

Those that are camping i will see you all then, and those that aren't, make sure you come and say hi if you see the van

Mark
:D

I AM NOW OFF ON HOLIDAY TILL THE FRIDAY OF ACTION

IM ONLY IN THE UK, SO CALL ME RATHER THAN POSTING QUESTIONS, AS I MAY NOT HAVE INTERNET ACCESS

MY BUS MAY OR MAY NOT BE AT ACTION :twisted:

IT ALL IN THE LAP OF THE DVLA NOW WITH MY REGISTRATION :evil:

IF NOT I WILL SEE YOU ALL SAT IN THE PRIUS :roll:

GARY (SLAMMEDRESTO)

mabee a sily question.how do we find the earlybay camping?will there be a sign?.ive allways stoped in genral camping

strongy said:
mabee a sily question.how do we find the earlybay camping?will there be a sign?.ive allways stoped in genral camping

Good question mate.

Im not arriving till late on friday so was going to ask the question myself.

caesar said:
strongy said:

Good question mate.

Im not arriving till late on friday so was going to ask the question myself.

the magic of internet cafes 8)

WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE GATE SAY "IM IN EARLY BAY CLUB CAMPING" THEY WILL DIRECT YOU FROM THERE

Sorry guys, have decided not to attend Action this year now.

Have a great weekend. 8)

il be there just in time to put the tent up in the dark on fri now,weather forcast is good should be a gud en

Graham L - camping + lineup
strongy -camping (sat night only)

slammed - lineup
Clem - lineup
Ego - lineup
irish gerry - lineup
Ewan - lineup
monster966 - lineup
Axlfoley - lineup
Purpleshamroc - lineup
Adamski - lineup - what day are we talking about?? as my wife wants to do the cooking in a camper thingy
Chimpy - lineup

May be struggling to camp now but will be there for the line up on Saturday!!

check out the weather...http://uk.weather.com/weather/10day-Wellingborough-NN29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

strongy -camping both nights now :wink:
caesar-camping + lineup(sat camping only)

Clem - lineup
Ego - lineup
irish gerry - lineup
Ewan - lineup
monster966 - lineup
Axlfoley - lineup
Purpleshamroc - lineup
Adamski - lineup - what day are we talking about?? as my wife wants to do the cooking in a camper thingy
Chimpy - lineup
graham-lineup

Slammed said:
Sorry guys, have decided not to attend Action this year now.

Have a great weekend. 8)

Sorry to here your not going dude, was looking forward to saying hi!

It was touch and go for myself last night after i decided to change my exhaust header and the stud came out from the cylinder head and took the thread with it. :shock: :shock:

All sorted now fortunately, so i will see you all there.

Ok -talk about last minute - what have I missed?
Assuming Santa Pod?
Can I still get in!!?
Be good to catch up with you Graham, and meet a few others - been a bit slow in getting to any meets this year...could be a last minute attendance!!
cheers

(I guess I am WAY too late for any sort of earlybay camping/lineup now!! :lol: )

Angus

I'm sure it will be fine for the line up and maybe for the camping but Gary is best to comment on that, day and weekend tickets available on the gate

Yes its at Santa Pod in Northamptonshire and the line up is on Saturday only, see instructions in an earlier post, if its like Big Bang the line up was on the other side of the drag strip opposite the SSVC display

I'm possibly there on Saturday only but it would be great to meet up with you again,

its not really for me to say, but a couple have droped out so im assuming there will be room,it was booked for 6 buses i think+big tent

im sure if theres room it wont be a prob

angus said:
Ok -talk about last minute - what have I missed?
Assuming Santa Pod?
Can I still get in!!?
Be good to catch up with you Graham, and meet a few others - been a bit slow in getting to any meets this year...could be a last minute attendance!!
cheers

(I guess I am WAY too late for any sort of earlybay camping/lineup now!! :lol: )

As graham has dropped out of camping, im sure we could squeeze you in, and your more tham welcome to join the line up.

when you arrive at santa pod, ask for earlybay.com club camping :wink:

see ya there

Latest posts