Early Bays @ VW Action

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers guys - dilema is I am supposed to be working all weekend, so not sure if I can make it or not - but really want to now.... :lol: I'll have to see how tomorrow goes....

Fuck it

Sorry guys but it looks like you may have to continue without me this weekend.

After cross threading the studs on my cylinder head, my brakes have packed up by the looks of things.

Got to really stamp on them to get any sort of response, so not willing to drive for 3 hours with them like that.

Sorry all, have a blinder for me!

got my tracking done, and the bus packed, and fueled

now got a collapsed rear wheel bearing, and my bumpers aint ready from paint yet :evil:

so gonna get the rear wheel bearing fixed and head down late tonite :mrgreen:

bumperless tho :mrgreen:

Cheers to all those that made the line up - looked vey good I thought :cool:

Good show, but dampened a bit today :(

hey guys i got shipped in the show n shine area today, ment i had to clean off 300 odd miles worth of flies when i parked up,

never got to meet any of you guys at the show, i know folks vans from photos but faces i don't know who is who lol

hope you all had a blast....we did worth the miles can't wait till the next :wink:

A big thanks to those who organised the lineup and it was good meeting up with you guys again.

lineup.jpg

Saturday was perfect weather for catching some sun on the rack! :D

Hank looks so high in that line up (4th from left) but he's not really that high honest!!

Sorry i didnt speak much to you guys, i was absolutely hanging!!

Thanks for whoever organised the line up - mine was the one in the bra next to the first Westy!

Graham L said:
Hank looks so high in that line up (4th from left) but he's not really that high honest!!

Made mine look low! but not next to ego's though :lol:

Some really cool buses in there attracting lot's of attention.

Yeah it was nice to meet those that i did.

Like others have said, some very cool bays in the line up and everytime i walked past it was a very busy area!

Good work all. :D

Only got a couple of the line up, looked great, one day I'll get my arse in gear and drag the camper out of the camping area to the line ups....

action089.jpg

action090.jpg

:mrgreen:

was a good weekend,shame about the rain sat morning.i also strugled to get my self out of the earlybay camping area.

Some more pictures, just love the single cab, spoke to the owner and he's not a computer person so doesn't go online, I think he said its in Ultra this month it was imported from Italy back in 99, very very cool :mrgreen:

L1000899.jpg

L1000904.jpg

L1000901.jpg

L1000903.jpg

L1000898.jpg

Well done on the line up guys! :wink: ace as usual, big thanks to Gary especially :D

We may well get a banner or two made up again, but it would need to be looked after, as i think the last one was half-inched? but not sure.

I will see what costs and how much is in the coffers for this, perhaps make a bigger drive for advertising banners in the same position they are in on the site to get some money in. I was thinking something like the resto-wagen banner (tall and thin) as it looks cool as we do need one as our lineups seem to be a permanent fixture at most of the shows now.

Perhaps Paul could knock up another cool design? 8)

Johnny

I've had banners made up for the Lotus 7 Club but with concrete bases but they can come with wheel feet that you drive over to hold the flag banner up, the ones we had came from a company called 'House of Flags'

They folded up into a small bag and worked well, happy to source and possibly help with funding if its any use!!

Shot of them below being used inside but they worked well outside as well,

MPHL7CLUBStand.jpg

i may be able to get some graphics done if you were thinking of sticking on to banner type material,if your inerested give me a shout,with the design you want,will be really cheep or free :wink: .prob wont be able to get the banner tho

Yeah we had great wekend also. EB camping was just us and strongy little "boy band" :lol: :lol: caesar was around for friday night.

Nice to meet the chaps that we did.

The line up looked wicked :) roll on VF.

boy band????ya fucker :mrgreen: at least we had are own coal :lol: sothern pikey coal borowers :lol:

Graham, thats spot on :wink: 8)

Is the material heavy enough to take a battering? as the displays are outside and you know what our weather is like :roll: , i think the original flat one was on a heavy vinyl/sail type material? (correct me if im wrong).

How much would one cost, (or possibly two, im thinking one either end of the lineups to look really official)?

Strongy, if you want to start a new thread and throw up a few designs? then we can voice opinions etc :D that would be cool.

I can send you the EPS/AI of the current logo (as on the front page) if paul didnt mind, that might give a starting point?

Latest posts