Early logo'ed panels

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Cool site, its about time there was a site for early bays!
Here are our early signwritten panels
67 solid rear hatch walkthru Data machine company van
68 Tonic Watervan
Will send over the chassis no's for the register
dyn002_original_800_600_pjpeg_2539588_6b8163d5a0f2ef012bf834071110a6e6.jpg

Been narrowing & lowering Tinoc this week, its getting there but still needs to come down some more!
dyn006_original_800_600_pjpeg_2539588_ea802edf2c8f163abbae399fcc49583b.jpg

dyn006_original_800_600_pjpeg_2539588_c7511fe8006fa5c6a52d95f580522e63.jpg

Will update on our blog http://thebusbarn.skynetblogs.be/ when we get more done!
(originally posted by Patina Paul)

Great van dude, loved the narrowed beam. How much did you narrow it by? did you have to do much in the way of tubbing the arches etc?

8)

Oh yeah I like these two as well. I just had it pointed out to me about the vents up high at the back of mine. This must be a difference between Australian and Euro vans. It seems you DO learn something new every day!
R0012740.jpg

lobus said:
I just had it pointed out to me about the vents up high at the back of mine. This must be a difference between Australian and Euro vans. It seems you DO learn something new every day!

Not quite, the extra vents are simply fresh air vents for the rear of the van, as seen on my european van, Sorry.

CIMG0013.jpg

I think you had to specifiy M510 to get the upper vents, i could be wrong so check your M plates you guys and see if this option shows on it?????

easy said:
Great van dude, loved the narrowed beam. How much did you narrow it by? did you have to do much in the way of tubbing the arches etc?

8)

Cheers :D

No tubing, no bags and narrowed by about 5 inches.

Passed its MOT today, so will be out and about at the shows soon :D

What size are the wheels on the front? are they different to the back? :D

I love early panels - could even be tempted to buy one if it came up at the right price. ..

monkey76 said:
lobus said:
I just had it pointed out to me about the vents up high at the back of mine. This must be a difference between Australian and Euro vans. It seems you DO learn something new every day!

Not quite, the extra vents are simply fresh air vents for the rear of the van, as seen on my european van, Sorry.

CIMG0013.jpg

Don't get me wrong, it is just that I have never seen a panel in Aus without the vents, maybe they were standard down here and an option for you volks.

I was under the impression the extra vents were a standard feature on Aus. panels ...

That would make sense. Wish it was warm enough for extra vents here! :shock: 8)

Latest posts