Earlybay Camp Out 23/4 April 2016-Banbury BOOKING SITE OPEN

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem is that there are NO available weekends where there isnt something happening, this is part of the reason we are not running Aircooled 16 as the Calendar is very full.

You can't please all the people, all the time :)
Best to press on with the venue and date that suits you - I'm sure the turn-out will be great, regardless.

Personally, I would ideally be going to both the camp out & Big Bang. Not camp out and Bus Types.
Camp out is a bit of a one-off, so that will take precedence for me regardless of date :D

Graham the Banbury site looks ace , we will support you whatever venue you decide , don't really fancy either of the other shows so it's up to you , or maybe run a poll?

Poll now posted in the general section to pick the date http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=68811" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Fir tree gets our vote. If I have enough of you lot the pubs only 0.5 miles away :lol: :lol:

RichardAlexander said:
So what's the plan just book the site? Book through you ?

Details to follow in the new year but in principle yes, we have to he rally field booked and I will take bookings etc.

This looks brilliant and with stumbling distance from home… could be fun with a new born as the wife is due to drop not long before

hi Graham

any more on this i would love to come, book through you ? pay via pay pal ? turn up on the day :lol:

looks great

Working on the online booking in the next few days, details as soon as i can get them sorted

Latest posts