Earlybay Camp Out 23/4 April 2016-Banbury BOOKING SITE OPEN

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D :D :D :p :p :p :shock: :shock: :shock: 8) 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)
Baited breath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J & P
:D :D :D

Balls! i now cannot go as i get back from Japan then. Hey ho :mrgreen:

Booking site now live here https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/earlybay-camp-out-tickets-21341200104" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

junglefacejake said:
Ticket purchased ;)
Me too, looking forward to it.

Anyone traveling from up north? I.E. Sheffield, Leeds, Manchester etc?

Sent from my C55 using Tapatalk

Hi all
I am new to this forum having sold my splitty and buying a 72 westy. Is this camp out open to all members new and old???
Cheers fellas

Yep as long as you have an earlybay

OK so a call out to those that expressed an interest but have yet to book, in order for this to work we really need to understand how many people and vans are turning up for the event to ensure toilets etc are sufficient. So far we have received only 15 bookings yet over 50 people expressed an interest in the event.

If you are planning on attending I'd be grateful if you could book in advance in order to make the planning easier,

Graham L said:
OK so a call out to those that expressed an interest but have yet to book, in order for this to work we really need to understand how many people and vans are turning up for the event to ensure toilets etc are sufficient. So far we have received only 15 bookings yet over 50 people expressed an interest in the event.

If you are planning on attending I'd be grateful if you could book in advance in order to make the planning easier,

Graham
Are you going to open it up to all forum members, or only those with an earlybay can attend?

Latest posts