Earlybay Campout 2017 ** DATE CONFIRMED 6/7TH MAY 2017**

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all from the Falkland Islands!
We will be there - wouldnt miss it! 8)

Never been to the EB camp out but I'd definitely be up for this.
Where abouts is it normally? Also is there a date yet at all? Just so I can book it off work.

Never been to the EB camp out but I'd definitely be up for this.
Where abouts is it normally? Also is there a date yet at all? Just so I can book it off work.

OK so been trying to find a date in the diary and waiting to hear back from the campsite at the moment but its looking like its going to be the weekend of the 6/7th May 2017.

Once this is confirmed I'll confirm details and costs and get the booking page sorted.

toffo24 said:
I'll sneak in the overflow field Graham Lol

No Peter its still an Early Bay :lol: :lol:

Graham L said:
OK so been trying to find a date in the diary and waiting to hear back from the campsite at the moment but its looking like its going to be the weekend of the 6/7th May 2017.

Once this is confirmed I'll confirm details and costs and get the booking page sorted.

sounds great im in

Camper & Commercial would love to support and PR this, as this meet will be the best place to see loads of of EBs together to celebrate 50th Anniversary..loved Clems pics from last year ...

My mates got a 72 bay with low lights at the front but it's a cross over can he come to Banbury? Or is it to young? Cheers yorkiebay. Ps do we need to pay for a camp site or what? How does it work please.