Earlybay Campout 2017 ** DATE CONFIRMED 6/7TH MAY 2017**

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yorkiebay said:
My mates got a 72 bay with low lights at the front but it's a cross over can he come to Banbury? Or is it to young? Cheers yorkiebay. Ps do we need to pay for a camp site or what? How does it work please.

Still an Early Bay I'd say. I've got a 71 & 72. The 72 isn't finished yet though.

Still an early, we have quite a few 72s in the early bay gang.
Last time , I think Graham sorted a field / camp site and we doshed him up accordingly and camped on Saturday night but some couldn't camp so a couple just turned up early Sunday morning. With this new one , I'm sure that all will be revealed in the fullness of time and well before the actual event. The date is the most important thing I should imagine at the moment, so that everyone can work towards that date and minimise double bookings and stuff. The line up went from the oldest bay to the newest, my mate Nick had one van at each end :lol:

Ozziedog,,,, more than welcome. :mrgreen:

Date is now confirmed as the weekend of the 6/7th May 2017

Camping will be available for the Friday and Saturday night and once again this year it will be a cost per unit per night (costs tbc) but will be very similar to last year and to include a 'Gold' sticker to celebrate 50 years of Earlybays.

Will post again once booking site is ready

Great, thanks Graham. Can't wait!

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift 2 using Tapatalk

I too am expressing our interest [emoji108]

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Tickets now on sale :)

Booking link here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/earlybay-camp-out-2017-tickets-30811252285

Yes it will be the sticker 8)

Hi Graham,

We fancy this big time, but have a couple of questions.

There's 5 of us - Me + Mrs N + 3 boys, and we have a few different sleeping options...

Bay (sleeping 3 tight) and VW T4 (sleeping 2) OR Bay (sleeping 2) and large tent (sleeping 3)

So I guess my question is do these configurations add up to two 'units' when booking?
Also, can I book now and decide on my exact configuration later?

Thanks in advance,

Nobbly

Booked.

I've only booked the Saturday as not sure what time we can finish work Friday. Will there be the option to pay For Friday nearer the date?

Cheers

nobbly said:
Hi Graham,

There's 5 of us - Me + Mrs N + 3 boys, and we have a few different sleeping options...

Bay (sleeping 3 tight) and VW T4 (sleeping 2) OR Bay (sleeping 2) and large tent (sleeping 3)

So I guess my question is do these configurations add up to two 'units' when booking?

Thanks in advance,

Nobbly

Hi Nobbly

The campsite bookings are charged PER VEHICLE so if you bring 2 vans its double the cost, would rather not have a T4 in the middle of the camping but if thats the best solution for you then we might have to hide it :)

Graham L said:
nobbly said:
Hi Graham,

Thanks in advance,

Nobbly

Hi Nobbly

The campsite bookings are charged PER VEHICLE so if you bring 2 vans its double the cost, would rather not have a T4 in the middle of the camping but if thats the best solution for you then we might have to hide it :)

Could be worse, it could be a Transit!

So Bay+tent is still £22 and no-one will throw eggs or stones at us - that's the future, may even have a roof tent on the bay by then......

Cheers,

Nobbly

Booked for the Saturday night
Go easy on us it's our first earlybay meet
Ps can we bring the dogs