Earlybay Campout 2017 ** DATE CONFIRMED 6/7TH MAY 2017**

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Booked for Saturday only :D

Graham, do you think we could add the Friday at a later date if we could make it :?:

Mark

markevo30 said:
Booked for Saturday only :D

Graham, do you think we could add the Friday at a later date if could make it :?:

Mark

No problem Mark

Thinking for those traveling some distance, should create a list so those coming from the same areas can convoy down if they want.

I'll start,
R.Lepecha - Traveling from Leeds on the Friday, depending on my Uni exam timetable.

Rich traveling from driffield east Yorkshire Friday afternoon. We will be heading to the m1 and then down.

Tickets purchased. Only going for 1 night unfortunately.
Will be leaving Saturday morning as early as possible.(Langport Somerset)

J & P
:D :D :D

Hi Graham

are you considering inviting any of the magazines to come to see a specific earlybay line up on the 50th year, someone like Hayburner or Camper and Bus

I'm sure they would love it, it may be a personal thing but 50 years of Bays and a specific early bay line up must be special. plus last years line up was an awesome collection of vintage busses

RichardAlexander said:
Hi Graham

are you considering inviting any of the magazines to come to see a specific earlybay line up on the 50th year, someone like Hayburner or Camper and Bus

I'm sure they would love it, it may be a personal thing but 50 years of Bays and a specific early bay line up must be special. plus last years line up was an awesome collection of vintage busses

Yes we are but it may be more about someone at the event to do a show report as its hard to get mags to actually come out to an event,

Booked one pitch for both nights :D , but may not arrive until Saturday - depends when I can get finished work... :(

Anyone up for convoying down the M6 on the Friday night or Saturday morning, let me know. We'll be joining the 'six' at Junction 41 8)

Better buy that roof tent now!

Graham L said:
RichardAlexander said:
Hi Graham

Yes we are but it may be more about someone at the event to do a show report as its hard to get mags to actually come out to an event,

Dave E is very keen to support it. I imaging he'll make sure someone is there. ;)

Just booked for sat night - will travel up from essex early sat morning ;-)

Graham L said:
RichardAlexander said:
Hi Graham

We've made it to all your events dude... Happy to sport you on this too.

Cheers Ned, do you have a bay to come in? (only joking after the piss taking on Sunday :lol: )

just a thought graham but last year when I left I saw there was a motor museum just up the road from the camp site, maybe worth a trip out on the Saturday?
you gonna be taking the new caravan? lol!

Latest posts