Earlybay Campout - Lack of interest this year?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graham L

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Hightop Panel
Hi Guys

There seems to be a lack of interest in the EarlyBay Campout this year with very few tickets having been bought so far, can people give their feedback as to whether they want the event to continue or not as we organise it on behalf of the forum members but it actually costs us money to stage by the time we've done the stickers, extra toilets etc etc and not including time.

Just really need to know whether its worth continuing with?

I'll be booking Graham, but I work on a 'just in time basis' ;)

I've been thinking lately there seems a significant downturn in interest in similar events. Volksworld & Stanford Hall responses have kind of left me thinking - maybe I can't be arsed?

I kind of assumed Early Bay would develop a little like the SSVC with a long term and wide membership, but maybe not?

Normally at this time of year people are gagging to get back out and about and planning some trips ...

This is the one " get together" that Pippa and I will travel so far for as this takes us about 3.5 to 4 hours.
We prefer the laid backness :lol: and there is no pressure to do anything but chill.
The people are the best part and will be very sorry to see this one disappear if it does.
This year being the one year we won't be there. :evil:

Hope it stays.

J & P
:D :D :D

Unfortunately again this year I'm unable to make it to this.
It's a shame if the turn out has dropped off, gone from 50+ bays or whatever it was a few years ago to only a handful?

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk

Where is the information about this? I've been on this forum a little while but don't know anything about it? Maybe people are missing posts?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

lisavx said:
Where is the information about this? I've been on this forum a little while but don't know anything about it? Maybe people are missing posts?

Check in the events section.

J & P
:D :D :D

lisavx said:

Hi , all the events available are listed on the events page of the forum or there’s a direct link to the event here http://buytickets.at/aircooledeventsltd/219199

Well,, just to be different. I’m going this year but probably won’t be able to next year because of certain commitments :shock: . So if I’m putting everyone off by going, perhaps you could register some interest about next year. I’m hoping this might just be a one off for attendance and the Earlybay Massive will recongregate many years into the future. So, if you have intentions of going in the future but just have to take a rain check for this year, please let Graham know :mrgreen:

Ozziedog ',,,,,,,,,, probs a hundred next year now :mrgreen:

I’ve always liked the idea of this event, it’s just too far to travel from Durham unfortunately, especially this year with a new born baby !!!

Graham L said:
lisavx said:

Hi , all the events available are listed on the events page of the forum or there’s a direct link to the event here http://buytickets.at/aircooledeventsltd/219199
Events! *facepalm* haha I didn't even know there was an events section... I obviously barely stray out of the general chat comfort zone lolol [emoji15]

Great Campout last year, good company, good food, lots of beer, nice to put a face to a name, whats not to like
deffo going this year
So come on you lot, get in your Earlybay and get down to the campout, and lets support the guys who organise the event

Vinvan

We’re looking at coming for our first year, but haven’t gotten around to purchasing tickets yet. I’d like to think lots of people are in the same boat - the weather is grim and no-one is in camper van mode, so not thinking about the warm summer nights yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts