EarlyBay Display - Dubs in the Park

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One week to go, looking like a good lineup so far, any more?

68only
MikeF
Earlybay
Speedman
Trevw
Tallpaul
Madgog
maddogs mate
Taffy
Clem
Clems mate
Wannabay
rjb63
slammedkustom
Veedunk

thats 15 so far, the lineup should be on the grass leading to the croquet lawn, its a space that curves round the trees from the side field to the main house, when you arrive at the gate tell them your with the Early Bay lineup and you'll be directed round to the area, my camper should be parked up already as i'm on site all day and setting up from 7am, any problems ask one of the orange t-shirt crew for Steve(speedman), i'll keep an eye out for any EBs as well, any problems drop me a PM

Steve

Had a chat with a nice guy handing out flyers for the show at Satnford Hall. It says the show opens at 11 - would you suggest we get there for 11 or before?

Next question is who is joining Taffy and I on a cruise round the south part of the M25 from Kent/SE London?

I'd aim for around 10.30 ish, they'll be a queue up the drive but then it does take a while to get 600 dubs into a show, two entrance routes should help though

I'll be there.

canuck9.jpg

:( Unfortunately events are conspiring against me being there on Sunday, but would any of the Kent contingent be able to take the banner/flyers ? I am based nr. Paddock Wood but we can work out a plan for picking up/dropping off the banner before the weekend ?

I know - bit of a blow not to be at the first official EarlyBay line-up ! Im sure I can get the stuff to one of the guys though ...

Shame you can't make it now. Ican come & collect banners/flyers, just pm & i'll come over sat lunch/afternoon.

Anyone else gonna join Mike f & myself? Meet at Clackett Lane services 9 to 9.30, leave by 9.30 to make show hour later. :lol:

If it is you've come the long way round. M25 out of Kent, miles away for you mate. See you at the show. :lol:

i will be attend this show/meet but sorry can not bring my bus as its having major surgery so will be in my mk1 derby

Speedman said:
One week to go, looking like a good lineup so far, any more?

68only
MikeF
Earlybay
Speedman
Trevw
Tallpaul
Madgog
maddogs mate
Taffy
Clem
Clems mate
Wannabay
rjb63
slammedkustom
Veedunk

thats 15 so far, the lineup should be on the grass leading to the croquet lawn, its a space that curves round the trees from the side field to the main house, when you arrive at the gate tell them your with the Early Bay lineup and you'll be directed round to the area, my camper should be parked up already as i'm on site all day and setting up from 7am, any problems ask one of the orange t-shirt crew for Steve(speedman), i'll keep an eye out for any EBs as well, any problems drop me a PM

Steve

Im hoping to get there.......but my mate cant make it as he's away (doh) 2nd yr in a row he's been away!!
Hope you dont mind a bit of rust! Shame my new engine wont be ready too :(

Taffy - thanks for offer to collect, but hopefully dropping off banner/flyers tonight to Mike F ...

Hope all have a good day - take plenty of pics to post up here so I can see what I missed :(

Latest posts