EarlyBay Display - Dubs in the Park

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good show guys - good stuff for putting on the first EarlyBay line-up - sorry I couldnt be with you .. next time I hope .. will plan to be doing VW Expo at Paddock Wood...

TallPaul said:
Line up won Best Display 8)

And my van won Best Bay :oops:

That rocks! i saw a couple of people looking for my numberplate while holding voting forms.
glad we got some recognition. hope taffys vans Ok?

maybe next time try for a diiferent spot, did anyone look up into the trees? massive branches had broken away and were just hanging there :shock:
they were Bus squashers for sure :shock: :shock:

:shock:
pic-006.jpg

:shock:

;)

good turn out shame about , a the weather , b Taffys van and mostly c that turd in his green pimp mobile , saw it at spltterz @ stansted and , well each to his own fair play n all that ( as i dont have one still ) but go to max power for big stereos and spinners . no offence but just not my kind of van .but it`s not an EARLY . :?

Glad I went, sort of, it was a cool day, but the weather was a major spoiler ... thats a real shame. Good to see the EB line up though, and get some recognition :)

A few pics ...

EB1.jpg

West1.jpg

Racked.jpg

Westymud.jpg

The green custom van? Mmmmm. Style aside, he was a little thoughtless. I had to move my bus as he set us his display so close ..... I later heard the guy in the van next to him ask him to turn off his engine as he was being gassed by his side pipes. :(

Big up to TP for the win! Well deserved.

TP1.jpg

I have to admit it was me who asked him to turn his engine off as his exhaust pipes were pointing straight in to our side door :x . In fairness to the guy he did it straight away, and he only turned his engine on in the first place because someone wanted to hear it running :roll:
Having said that who parks a green late bay in what was obviously an early bay display??he obviously wanted to get noticed!

Veedunk

Clem said:

TP1.jpg

Cheers Clem.

Wish I'd been able to T-Cut and polish that side though - the other side is so much shinier :lol:

Didn't get to chat to any of you guys today, sorry. Next time eh?

:wink:

Gutted that I missed the show (but not the weather :wink: ) and that the
'club' did so well and respect to TP for winning the best bay :shock: - how cool is that :lol:

Again - well done to one and all :D 8)

Justin & Mutley said:
I wasn't there, and besides, I'm a lover not a fighter - but shouldn't the show organisers have asked him to move his bus?

Sorry guys, chap came over and asked if he could park up with us, told him it was an EB display and he said it was an EB he was parking up, didn't notice till it was too late. It was very inconsiderate of him to have his engine running , but everytime I cam over it was off and the stero down, did have a quick word about volume at one stage :roll:

TallPaul said:
Clem said:

TP1.jpg

Cheers Clem.

Wish I'd been able to T-Cut and polish that side though - the other side is so much shinier :lol:

Didn't get to chat to any of you guys today, sorry. Next time eh?

:wink:

When it was announced a green van in the Early Bay camp had won, my heart immediately sank ......

Then I realised we had a worthy winner! :lol:

Tall Paul

You are the only person on earth that I have ever found that has the same overriders as me. Any idea of where they're from? I've never been able to figure it out.

Shane

Speedman said:
Justin & Mutley said:
I wasn't there, and besides, I'm a lover not a fighter - but shouldn't the show organisers have asked him to move his bus?

Sorry guys, chap came over and asked if he could park up with us, told him it was an EB display and he said it was an EB he was parking up, didn't notice till it was too late. It was very inconsiderate of him to have his engine running , but everytime I cam over it was off and the stero down, did have a quick word about volume at one stage :roll:

No ones blaming you dude, the guy is a pain in the arse generally.
i think as it was the first line up we were too busy getting to know each other ( or in my case taffys van :wink: ) to really do too much about it.
but i think the general concensus is that he's not really wanted in the club, ive said before im biased as i dont like the guy but he is at the total opposite of our "ideals" Ie, loud and late!

shane r said:
Tall Paul

You are the only person on earth that I have ever found that has the same overriders as me. Any idea of where they're from? I've never been able to figure it out.

Shane

Shane

Mine were found for me by a friend who was living in Atlanta at the time.

So all I know is they came from the States...

Sorry!

Paul

Latest posts