Earlybay Member Sponsor -Help to support & improve site

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slammedresto

Reaction score
Is there some way we can set up an Earlybay Member sponsor similar to Volkzone.

Suggest maybe a minimum of a fiver a year to help towards running costs/to upgrade the server.

Totally voluntary, but im sure those of us that live here would be happy to chip in as and when we can.

Perhaps just add something to our profile to show we support the site or something like that.

On VZI you have to be a member sponsor/banner advertiser to be a regular seller, you also get extra PM space and bits like that

Perhaps add you names to this thread, and any suggestions welcome

Im willing to chip in.
I dont think you have to pay VZI to be a regular seller, again its a voluntary contribution.
Dosent the money the traders pay to advertise on the site go towards its running? How much dose it cost for a banner as a trader?

i saw johnny post that the ideal server would cost £120 a month, no idea if the banner ads would cover that

im not a trader but i would be up for paying some thing . think it is a good idea

Guys

This matter is under discussion in the mods forum. I'll lock this for now, but the offers of help are much appreciated.

We'll update asap :)

Thanks from all the admin crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts