EB enamel badge run

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about these for ideas?

ebbadgever1.jpg

ebbadgever3.jpg

ebbadgever2.jpg

I like the bottom design but does the gold need a keyline or similar to stand out from the background

OK, here is the reply I received from W. O. Lewis (Badges) Limited, cost sound very reasonable to me. Is there anyone out there who would like to manage this project, I can pass on all the details I have?

Cheers

Rikki

Based on your description a rough estimate of prices would be as follows,

• 1 off cost of die & tooling @ £400.00 (extra tooling may be required if additional lettering is required to be attached to front of badge as per 911S)
• 50 off vitreous enamelled car plates with fixings @ £25.00-£30.00 each
• All prices are exclusive of post, packaging and VAT.

Once we have sight of your design we will be delighted to firm up our quotation.

Please give me a call if you would like to discuss any of the above.

Best regards

Alan

Nice work Rikki! 8) Im sure Graham L may take this on ;) :mrgreen:

Nice Work Rikki, Graham yeah sort of thought that myslef, however was more think of it as a 2d idea for the 3d badge, so maybe the earlybay in gold would be raised as per the 911 badge,with maybe a slight white or black outline. Or the opposite way round of white with a raised brass/gold border. I made one up this morning to get the idea, its only 10cm dia, so the bits in the middle of the smaller text havent come out, bit its gives an idea of what it could look like.

101_0388.jpg

very nice!
I'd be seriously tempted if this goes ahead

uber cool said:
Nice Work Rikki, Graham yeah sort of thought that myslef, however was more think of it as a 2d idea for the 3d badge, so maybe the earlybay in gold would be raised as per the 911 badge,with maybe a slight white or black outline. Or the opposite way round of white with a raised brass/gold border. I made one up this morning to get the idea, its only 10cm dia, so the bits in the middle of the smaller text havent come out, bit its gives an idea of what it could look like.

101_0388.jpg

Dood! i want one of these please!!! :mrgreen: 8)

I'm happy to pursue but at the costs Rikki has come up with a run of say 50 badges is going to come close to £50 each based on £400 divided by 50 =8 + say £30 each +8 + VAT.

In order to pursue this I really need to see some commitment from potential buyers and then I'm happy to work with Andy (Uber) get a design approved that everyone is happy with and then get it rolling so if you are interested please add your name to the list below so we can gauge if its worth going ahead, remember based on the numbers Rikki has supplied they are likely to be up to £50 each so don't commit unless you are prepared to pay this, if we can get it cheaper we will try 8)

Graham L - 2 (possibly some to hold in stock as well)

Easy - 1

Buss69 said:
Doris said:
would be nice to keep the VW style script '_ E A R L Y B A Y . C O M _ ' ( like at the top of the forum & the show banner & our window stickers) somewhere on the badge.

I agree, I really like the EB script

Sorry, didn't mean to come across contentious, I wrote this before I saw the examples that have been done. Having said that, I'd still stick to using the Earlybay.com script/ typeface. Ok, so I am being contentious!

Easy - 1
Justin & Muttley -
crede999 - 1

Easy - 1
Justin & Muttley -
crede999 - 1
ed. - 1

Easy - 1
Justin & Muttley -
crede999 - 1
ed. - 1
kombie zombie -1

Latest posts