EBI 5

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a rather unnerving, but as far as I can see, all I have to do is load the cool box in the morning and away we go. Other food/water etc is in,all clothes, full tank of gas, sat nav programmed, 14yr old son kicked into being ready, something has to go wrong for sure!!!
And it seems like Matt is bringing all the 'toys' so looking like a good weekend..;)

Saw loads of busses going out this morning, even saw Foz , Van looks vey cool fella , gutted I can make it , Maybe next time , Have a good one chaps. 8)

Got back late last night from a really great weekend at EBI 5. We got an evening tunnel crossing on Thursday then drove down to Lille in really bad weather arriving around 11:30. Stopped over at a cheap hotel for the night. Set off again Friday morning arriving at around 1pm.
Managed to see your son Graham when we were waiting to get into the site but couldn't see where you were all camped and my phone wouldn't work. Checked the same camping field from 2 years ago but didn't see any space etc so heading into the camping field near the farm. Ended up avoiding a really boggy part and picked a really nice spot on high ground near the corner of the farm.

Had a great weekend all in all, really enjoyed the drive with a few friends. Sat nav took us on a different route coming out of Chimay and it was such a beautiful drive.

Not quite sure how I went the full weekend without seeing any of you guys from 2 years ago!

Oh any if anyone saw 5 English guys dancing topless outside near the small dance tent on Friday night in the rain...don't think any less of me we were just taking the piss out of a few German topless guys!

Just seen a video on Facebook of the high top split panel van rolling over in the burnout area...didn't see it at the time. Crazy, hope the guy and van are ok. :shock:

Did you guys see that crazy kit car thing in the burnout area late Saturday night spitting flames everywhere?

I made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow what a great weekend, got there late Thursday withe Seth in his split and Cooper in the Rothfink bus. I have to admit to not seeing many of the Earlybay crew but did try to find you guys.
Got back late Sunday after a 1 stop run to Cardiff, bus went really well.

awesome weekend

IMG_4022.jpg

IMG_4074.jpg

IMG_4096.jpg

part 1
https://plus.google.com/photos/104024945244576435440/albums/5895666536363470657" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IMG_4216.jpg

IMG_4237.jpg

part 2
https://plus.google.com/photos/104024945244576435440/albums/5895673049780153505" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IMG_4503.jpg

IMG_4507.jpg

IMG_4605.jpg

part 3
https://plus.google.com/photos/104024945244576435440/albums/5895748255808918609" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IMG_4628.jpg

IMG_4636.jpg

IMG_4660.jpg

IMG_4682.jpg

IMG_4742.jpg

IMG_4830.jpg

IMG_4831.jpg

part 4
https://plus.google.com/photos/104024945244576435440/albums/5895754771333569617" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We made it home yesterday after our 1100 mile round trip which took in BBT, Hessisch Oldendorf, Munster, Maastricht and EBI with a final night in Blankenberge.
Shame about the mud but still had an awesome time at the show.
The bus didnt miss a beat for the whole week apart from a clutch issue at EBI but managed to free it off on Sunday so was all good.
The new motor is now run in so I can really give it some now :D

Nice to meet some of you guys at the weekend!

Great show,

Had a slight issue with the points closing up on the way over but apart from that
everything went well. Made it back to Devon from Dover in under 5 and a half hours
including fuel & pee stops which I didn't think was bad for a stock 1600!

We had an awesome time, nice to meet up with a new people, I do think there was more UK cars there than any other country!

loving the photos BTW.

if anyone spotted this van driving around playing the dukes of hazard Dixy horn, that was me :p

IMG_4591.JPG

see you all in 2015 :)

AxlFoley said:
We had an awesome time, nice to meet up with a new people, I do think there was more UK cars there than any other country!

loving the photos BTW.

if anyone spotted this van driving around playing the dukes of hazard Dixy horn, that was me :p

IMG_4591.JPG

see you all in 2015 :)

Aye, you were camped next to us! :lol:

Latest posts