Engine builder in Wiltshire or Hampshire?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lordain Volley

Reaction score
I thought it best to fire up a new thread on this subject.

Both I, and Marriedblonde are looking for an engine builder who can help build us both an engine or refine our existing ones. Marriedblonde lives near Portsmouth, I'm in Salisbury.

Can you beautiful people advise us on a reliable trustworthy and compentent builder please? If your recommend a genuine guy - I will give you a bottle of home brew guaranteed to be of apocalyptical strength. :lol:

Thank you! 8)

LV & Marriedblonde

Mr Wig Thank you - I am so stupid, I am going to ask Ron to do the MOT next month, why didn't I ask him! :shock: !

Cheers

I won't comment on the heritage engines as you know i work there,

but engine builder wise, I'd trust Mark and Matt @ autotechniks 01372 878 464 Epsom south London

Jason at Interpro in Bristol, top bloke and most importantly quality work!

Another vote for Jase at interpo! awesome work and genuinely cares aboutt what he does. Builds an amazing engine, any spec and budget! give him a call on 01454412777 and dont forget to say that Ez from earlyby put you onto him and you will get special treatment ;)

I honestly cannot talk about him highly enough 8)

and of course they fit the new "easy exhaust" so what more can you want! ;) :mrgreen:

easy said:
Another vote for Jase at interpo! awesome work and genuinely cares aboutt what he does. Builds an amazing engine, any spec and budget! give him a call on 01454412777 and dont forget to say that Ez from earlyby put you onto him and you will get special treatment ;)

and of course they fit the new "easy exhaust" so what more can you want! ;) :mrgreen:

Marsh & Easy - thank you very much. "reliability" and "trustworthy" are on the top of my list. I shall give this guy a call tomorow.

It's appreciated :D :D :D

LV

alex4057 said:
I won't comment on the heritage engines as you know i work there,

but engine builder wise, I'd trust Mark and Matt @ autotechniks 01372 878 464 Epsom south London

Alex,
Thank you for your referral too - :p It's appreciated.

LV

Interpro get the thumbs up from me too, dont mess about guys get a quality product, buy once and forget.

Just

Lordain Volley said:
easy said:

Marsh & Easy - thank you very much. "reliability" and "trustworthy" are on the top of my list. I shall give this guy a call tomorow.

It's appreciated :D :D :D

LV

Do it! dont mess about with others when Jase @ Interpro rules. 8)

Also dont forget he offers after service like no other! all fitted, ready for running in and of course they have a rolling road so it can be set up perfectly :mrgreen:

Latest posts