Engine builders

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CornishSilver

Reaction score
I reckon I am going to upgrading my engine and gearbox early next year to either a 1776 or 2100 (Not quite decided yet). Just wondering who is the best in the business? I live not far from Plymouth but tbh if everyone is singing the same tune of a guy in Scotland, france or wherever I don't mind traveling or doing it blind so to speak.

Also what kind of money would my stock 1600 and gearbox fetch?

Cheers

CornishSilver said:
I reckon I am going to upgrading my engine and gearbox early next year to either a 1776 or 2100 (Not quite decided yet). Just wondering who is the best in the business? I live not far from Plymouth but tbh if everyone is singing the same tune of a guy in Scotland, france or wherever I don't mind traveling or doing it blind so to speak.

Cheers

Why go to Scotland when you have Graham on your door step?

Rawspeed Engine Tuning 01752656295. Based in Plymouth PL6 8LG

Amazing guy and the engine building on site looked very good indeed. probably top dollar, but well worth it for peace of mind and a job well done

cotswoldiver said:
CornishSilver said:

Cheers

Why go to Scotland when you have Graham on your door step?

Rawspeed Engine Tuning 01752656295. Based in Plymouth PL6 8LG

Amazing guy and the engine building on site looked very good indeed. probably top dollar, but well worth it for peace of mind and a job well done

Not sure what happened there!!

It's funny you should mention Graham, I've not long been off of the phone from speaking to him. He was already at the top of the list to get the job tbh, but thought I'd ask the question incase there is a stand out guy that everyone uses. Graham has done some tuning for me and I've had a look at his work and does look top drawer

As per my other thread, i can totally reccomend Jase at Interpro.

Give Jase a call at Interpro in Thornbury (Bristol) he will sort you :mrgreen: 8) Tell him, ez sent you ;) 8) He has built all my engines and sorts out my van, plus many more from on here with engines etc, and they have a rolling road to keep it tip top! 8)

His number is - 01454 412777

CornishSilver said:
Thanks Easy, had a chat with Jas. Seems a nice chap

He is a top guy 8) :mrgreen:

Latest posts