• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Engine lid rubber seals for Early Bay windows - £15

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not sure but doubt it, think they are upto 71 only - if the engine lid is the taller early bay one then it will fit, if not then no sorry

Resto-raider said:
I'll take one of your hands if shipping to Holland is possible (and not too expensive :D )

Thanks,
Rick

Hi Rick, I'll do you one for a discounted £20 including shipping. I've PM'd you payment details.

Cheers,
Neil

Hi Neil,

Wanted to let you know that your rubber that has traveled all the way via Australia to Holland has made it onto the bus and is a perfect fit and good quality. Especially for this price.
Thanks again.

Cheers,
Rick

Hi Rick, thanks for the feedback - thats great, glad you like it - they are really nice quality and a prefect fit, as you say.

Just to let others know and to save any confusion....I'm in the UK, and these are posted by me from the UK.

The story goes.... I posted this engine lid seal to Rick in Holland. It took a few days longer than expected to arrive, and when it did arrive with Rick it had a sticker on it 'Missent to Australia'!

To say that it travelled to the other side of the world and back, the delivery time was pretty good i thought ;)

Cheers,
Neil

back in stock, check my feedback for this seal here; http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=450424&highlight=boatyardbuses+aol" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

last but one reply :mrgreen:

Latest posts