• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Engine, Roofrack, Window and quarterlight

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jabbo

Reaction score
Couple of bits I've got taking up space so got to go;

First up, a 1600tp engine. Not been used since being rebuilt by previous owner, just needs setting up. All parts there as far as I can see, and lots of the bits are new;
82d71a54.jpg

913949a2.jpg

£325

Roofrack, homemade jobbie, but does the job. Feet included, just not shown in the pics;
b59ac783.jpg

£35

Window and quarterlight, plus both seals. Appears in good condition;
b7bf89ac.jpg

£50

Located in Rainham, Kent.

I'm not doing Dubfreeze I'm afraid before anyone asks. However if you pay in advance I can hold onto stuff til Volksworld (though preferably I'd like them gone by then :D ).

Cheers

a cheep engine there,typicly its in kent,if thats still for sale on monday il bare my arse in wilcos window.

strongy said:
a cheep engine there,typicly its in kent,if thats still for sale on monday il bare my arse in wilcos window.

Quoted for truth. We'll be expecting pictures if it's not gone by then. :lol:

jabbo said:
aogrady said:
Hi!

Would the rack fit over a rear mounted westy rack m8?

Alistair

Not sure how you mean dude :?:

I have a 70 westy pop top, wondered if it would fit similar to this:

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff91/ausfahrtscrapers/Ausfahrtscrapers%20memberpics/Das%20Gesicht/DSC00173.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Alistair

aogrady said:
jabbo said:
aogrady said:
Hi!

Would the rack fit over a rear mounted westy rack m8?

Alistair

Not sure how you mean dude :?:

I have a 70 westy pop top, wondered if it would fit similar to this:

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff91/ausfahrtscrapers/Ausfahrtscrapers%20memberpics/Das%20Gesicht/DSC00173.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Alistair

With you now dude! Sorry, it wouldn't I'm afraid.

Isnt the roofrack a dormobile supplied one?
got two (front & rear) made exactly the same as that that came with my van, sure theres something in the paperwork about getting them from dormobile.

Edit: looks like a rear one with 5 slats.
240.jpg

not the best picture, but you get the idea.

Loxy said:
Isnt the roofrack a dormobile supplied one?
got two (front & rear) made exactly the same as that that came with my van, sure theres something in the paperwork about getting them from dormobile.

Edit: looks like a rear one with 5 slats.
240.jpg

not the best picture, but you get the idea.

May well be dude, I've never seen one before so just assumed it was a home made job. It came with my bus and I'm not too keen on it, so thought I'd offer it up.

Cheers for the info. :)

ye i was after something for the bug.are you down that way?everything i want is down south .

it will sell,well i bloody hope so :mrgreen:

i used to say id bare my arse in woolies window,it was easy to get to, but now its gone i thought i should change my venue,but wilcos is right in the midle of town in lincoln so im now getting scared :mrgreen:

scott wilson said:
strongy said:
I want pics of this :mrgreen:

Bet you any money, the councilor already has a pic of this in his vast offline internet cache, and will post said picture anytime now........ :wink:

Alistair

Latest posts