• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

eriba puck for sale goes well with bay bus now with photos

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vwaddict

Reaction score
hi all ive just bought a newer eriba to go with my bus so im selling my previous one .this has been family owned since new its a 1981 eriba puck its in excellent condition having always been dry stored and is totally original. still has original curtains and cushions in retro orange and brown very light weight my 1970 deluxe microbus towed it great with no probs only weighs 350 kilos unladen comes with original vendee awning also in retro orange and in mint condition just had 2 new tyres ( spare included ) .only for sale due to irresistable bargain ( 2004 puck )going to stick it on ebay next week but thought id give you guys first shot £1500 buys.

you need to register with photo bucket top right of screen. F.O.C. set up user name and password when done click on browse should bring up pics saved on your pc upload pics to photobucket click on web url and paste pics by clicking on img code found under each pic that u have loaded right click on mouse. will say copied. Then go to PASTE WEB URL here box. click right mouse button again then go to UPLOAD and press paste "right button again" should place chosen pic in box. then close this screen with red cross top right. will return you to your message click img box so appears on message then press ctrl + v this will place one pic on message at a time. then go back to photobucket and repeat for next pic ....hope this helps i dont no a easier way stil strugglin myself maybe someone can shed light on this long winded affair... :roll: "hope to see pics soon"............................

you need to register with photo bucket top right of screen. F.O.C. set up user name and password when done click on browse should bring up pics saved on your pc upload pics to photobucket click on web url and paste pics by clicking on img code found under each pic that u have loaded right click on mouse. will say copied.

return you to your message click img box so appears on message then press ctrl + v this will place one pic on message at a time. then go back to photobucket and repeat for next pic ....hope this helps i dont no a easier way stil strugglin myself maybe someone can shed light on this long winded affair... "hope to see pics soon"............................

Just trimmed it a little cut out a little bit of clicking

sorry guys i just tried to get the photos to place on the ad but im having probs ive just changed to a new laptop a few weeks ago and for some reason the pics i had saved wont open so i will have to take some at the weekend sorry for the inconveniance will update at weekend

100_0004.jpg

[/img]
100_0005.jpg

Ooooohhh aint she a sweet one..... :D

Araon put your wallet down (the wifes voice constantly resonating in the subconcious) :lol:

Somenoes gonna get lucky there..

That works out at about $4000 Australian, and there is only one other in Australia as far as I know.
I am just aching over it.
No funds left at the moment though.
Bugger!

well guys looks like its provisionally sold as soon as the deposit shows up in my account ( cheers and congrats danz ) sad to see it go but new ones the nuts

Latest posts