Euro bug in, who is going

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hads

Reaction score
Like it says really, I am going from Blackpool on thurs morn and getting a ferry on fri morn Dover to calais.

Catching the euro tunnel on the friday afternoon see you all there

Booked on Euro tunnel, Fri 1st July, check in 08.12, depart 08.42.
See you on the other side Hads! .............. :D

We are booked on the 20.00 ferry on Thursday night together with Cal & Emma in their Beetle and Pete B in his Bus, overnighting at Dunkerque ferry terminal then cruising to Chimay early on Friday morning.

Just wondered who has the furthest to travel. I live in Newquay Cornwall, and the aa routefinder says, 504 miles from Newquay to Chimay! :shock:

Graham L said:
We are booked on the 20.00 ferry on Thursday night together with Cal & Emma in their Beetle and Pete B in his Bus, overnighting at Dunkerque ferry terminal then cruising to Chimay early on Friday morning.

I hope your waiting for us :cry: :cry: :cry:

marcher said:
Graham L said:

Matt, come with us on Wednesday at 2pm from dover - dunquirke :) :) :)

We are staying at a campsit en-route.

marcher said:
Graham L said:

Of course we are Matt, which ferry did you finally book?

Matt Maz said:
marcher said:
Graham L said:

Matt, come with us on Wednesday at 2pm from dover - dunquirke :) :) :)

We are staying at a campsit en-route.

Would love to Matt, Just no child care and already have some work booked in for the Thursday.
Save us a spot through :lol: :D

Graham L said:
marcher said:
Graham L said:

Of course we are Matt, which ferry did you finally book?

Cheers Graham.

Were booked on the 06.00am on 1st :D :D

cant wait :D :D 8)

3 vans from Leeds booked on the 8am ferry Dover to Dunkirk on Thursday.

3 other vans from Leeds going via Hull.

Latest posts