Euro Torch - worth it or not?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gninnam

Reaction score
Fancy a Euro torch on my MIG welder as never been happy with the one that comes with it.
Should I or shouldn't I (looking at around £90 including the kit)?

I reckon you`ve missed the boat, you could always write early for next year and tell him in advance that you`re gonna be a good boy for the whole year. I can`t think that you`ve got much more welding to do to make it a huge thing. BUT !!!! and there is always a but, Once you got an itch, it`s next to impossible not to scratch that itch. So I`ll put a good word in for you with the big fella in the red outfit but I got a sneaky feeling you`ll beat him to it. :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,That`s enough Chrimbo rubbish now :mrgreen:

ozziedog said:
I reckon you`ve missed the boat, you could always write early for next year and tell him in advance that you`re gonna be a good boy for the whole year. I can`t think that you`ve got much more welding to do to make it a huge thing. BUT !!!! and there is always a but, Once you got an itch, it`s next to impossible not to scratch that itch. So I`ll put a good word in for you with the big fella in the red outfit but I got a sneaky feeling you`ll beat him to it. :mrgreen:

What would this site be like without you :lol:

gninnam said:
ozziedog said:

What would this site be like without you :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, A bit sensible maybe ??? :mrgreen:

Latest posts