• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

EVER HEARD THE ONE ABOUT...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i am rob

Reaction score
THE GUY WHO HAD TOO MANY PROJECTS? :(
seems i can't have anything anymore without some bastard either stealing or vandalising it, so with much regret this lot is up for sale:

IMGP0096.jpg

IMGP0097.jpg

1969 fastback, complete car that runs and drives but needs work. good points; complete car with V5, good interior, running twin carb 1600 engine, rear pop outs, good beam, good doors etc. bad points; mostly orig paint but very ratty, lower edge of bonnet kippered, floors/inner wings/sills all need usual repairs. all in all a great easy fix project with some nice orig parts. £850 more pics available on request

IMGP0106.jpg

IMGP0107.jpg

1972 type 412 Le squareback, registration no. FBT 412L (how cool is that!) 3 owner car running 2lt cu engine, auto box, interior in good cond, lowered, centreline alloys with good tyres, side pop outs, deluxe model (ls) steering wheel, tow bar, spare front bumper if you don't find the one pictured amusing, erberspacher heater, NOS front wings, bad bits; needs linkage for auto box (but can be included at extra cost) front brake flexis need replacing, and engine could do with timing sorting as it back fires on overrun. £900 more pics avail on request.

IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y51/shlolzz/IMGP0102.jpg[/IMG]
IMGP0103.jpg

1970 fastback, complete running car, many new parts, needs little work and some re-assembly for mot. very solid for a rhd t3 but does still require some welding in usual places. again great interior apart from upper of back seat (another can be supplied at extra cost) lowered, straight bumpers, £800 more pics avail on request

IMGP0112.jpg

IMGP0118.jpg

1968 RHD razor edge ghia (one of only approx 40 rhd examples left apparently) , 100% complete including all t3 ghia only parts which is rare! good bumpers, running engine, scruffy but complete interior (grubby) original radio, comes with some spares and panels (rear light lenses,sills, rear arch sections etc.) body needs extensive work, and if you are incapable of doing the work to a VERY high standard yourself, or don't have a deep pocket walk away. the car owes me £1700 and that is what i want back, weigh up the pros and cons yourself, its not easy to find a razor without any of the hard to find parts missing. more pics available on request

IMGP0122.jpg

IMGP0120.jpg

1959 rhd 3rd owner beetle. i pulled it out of a garage locally on the 21st of may 05 where it had been sitting since 1987!!! original bill of sale included. working semaphores, running original 30hp engine, complete brake overhaul last year, original 'h' print valances, interior is fantastic in need of a real good clean but no rips or tears, all original panels but have a few dents, was mot'd last year but really needs to be put back how vw intended lower body wise. to be done properly (and i'm not prepared to sell it to anyone who won't) it needs, heater channels, door posts, rear bumper mounts, floor repairs (new pans would be better) as they have all been repaired crudely for past mot's many moons ago. £2500 (reg alone is worth over 1k) more pics available on request

IMGP0124.jpg

1981 honda monkey bike, runs well, has a few battle scars but nothing major. very original and has matching frame and engine no.s so could be put on road. great fun £300

IMGP0147.jpg

IMGP0151.jpg

1976 ex 'just kampers' factory long wheel base crew cab. MAJOR project but when have you ever seen another! chassis rails good, drop gates easily savable, rear 1/2 of loadbed good, roof gutters buggered, sills fucked, front arches fucked, front and deformation panel surprisingly good but will still require some attention. in short a bit of a basket case that with the right ammount of work would make one hell of a cool and unusual shop truck. £500 more pics available on request.

IMGP0161.jpg

IMGP0159.jpg

11th nov 1968 t2a clipper L. double sliding door AND steel sliding sunroof deluxe baywindow microbus. original wolfsburg log book and some history. 9 seater microbus, PERFECT original indian red interior, jailbars galore, heated rear window, factory fitted reversing lights, rare trip speedo, dash clock. loaded with genuine vw, bosch and hella accessories, 4" narrowed beam, spax shocks, dropped spindles, powdercoated steels with real low profile whitewalls. currently taxed and mot'd for the next 7 months. partially dissasembled at mo but is complete (including a recon 2lt t4 long block) lost interest so £6500 as is or £8k reassembled ready to drive away :( more pics and info avail on request.

IMGP0117.jpg

IMGP0110.jpg

IMGP0111.jpg

1971 181, lhd ex military. 2109 speedshop 11 sec fuel injected turbo motor, ex headstraight cog box gear box. 4.4" and 6" race weight ercos. £8000 (motor and gear box worth more than that) more pics/info avail on request :(

if you don't like the prices or the cars...... I DON'T CARE! unless you have cash or something positive to say then please don't bother to reply. NO SWAPS sorry

i am rob said:
if you don't like the prices or the cars...... I DON'T CARE! unless you have cash or something positive to say then please don't bother to reply. NO SWAPS sorry

Love the cars but you can keep your attitude! :roll: these are friendly forums

I love the razor and that deluxe looks amazing (was that positive enough?) :twisted: .

Johnnyâ„¢ said:

Not knowing Rob at all so I'm not defending him, but I believe he pretty much copied and pasted this ad straight over from VZi, where there unfortunately does seem to be some complete tools that float around the for sale section making pointless posts.

Anyways, I'd have that early Fasty in a shot if I had the space and time. Good luck with the sales.

jabbo said:
VZi, where there unfortunately does seem to be some complete tools that float around the for sale section making pointless posts.

Yep there are, and thank God there aren't any on here (yet).

I'd have that Razor in a heartbeat if i had space as well.

jabbo said:
Johnnyâ„¢ said:

Not knowing Rob at all so I'm not defending him, but I believe he pretty much copied and pasted this ad straight over from VZi, where there unfortunately does seem to be some complete tools that float around the for sale section making pointless posts.

Anyways, I'd have that early Fasty in a shot if I had the space and time. Good luck with the sales.

you are correct dude, i have dealt with SOOOO many timewasters/idiots through VZI :roll: thanks for your comments :wink:

would be nice if you removed the last comments about prices .. I sincerely hope things are a little different here on EarlyBay (we're not VZI !) ...

totaly different on here. Good nice people. :D

hi Rob
what a load of fuss over a few words.. i understand what your saying about timewasters. advert looks fine to me . anyway i did meet you at Big Bang . i am Mike's friend . you were being towed out when we met i was in the blue bay deluxe with Stef (Dready) . i am well intrested in your early fastback and your deluxe bay . also i have a friend who wants rhd razor project (which i'll get the job of welding up )..!!!!
please give me a ring on 07791 502716 .. :D :D 8)
regards Spike

I too would love the razor

And i agree friendly folk on here, i got an awning off here and had it a week or so and the guy didn't even chase for the cash - i did pay in the end

Rob, are you related to Steptoe and Son? :lol:

Nice collection and sorry you have to part with them.

No money so can't help I'm afraid, but good luck :!:

spikehouseofdub said:
hi Rob
what a load of fuss over a few words.. i understand what your saying about timewasters. advert looks fine to me . anyway i did meet you at Big Bang . i am Mike's friend . you were being towed out when we met i was in the blue bay deluxe with Stef (Dready) . i am well intrested in your early fastback and your deluxe bay . also i have a friend who wants rhd razor project (which i'll get the job of welding up )..!!!!
please give me a ring on 07791 502716 .. :D :D 8)
regards Spike

hey dude hows things, i'll give you a buzz tomorrow as its a bit late now. speak soon :wink:

USABayDaz said:
I too would love the razor

And i agree friendly folk on here, i got an awning off here and had it a week or so and the guy didn't even chase for the cash - i did pay in the end

Still waiting on the payment you thieving b**tard! :lol: Glad she went to a good home.

Any more photos of the van for us deluxe anoraks - she's a beaut.

Latest posts