Exact matching westy veneer

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirty Harry

Reaction score
Hi,

Was at a show last weekend and http://www.reprowesty.com/index.php?id=&lan=uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; has a 100% early and late westy veneer, sorry no pics.
He said it was scanned from the originals and it is their latest product, the look and feel was like the og material.

Harry

ps i do not have any relation to repro westy!

I was speaking to reprowesty about the anticipated new westy vinyl and they sent me this exact picture which also happens to be on the NLAVW site. Don't know if the companies are linked?

westfalia-early-bay-laminate-layer-07mm-per-sheet.jpg

Slightly cheaper from NLAVW in the UK, I dont think theres any connection between the companies I think they are just selling the same product.

Adam that runs NLAVW has a parent company that sources and remanufactures lots of parts so I suspect thats where it has come from.

If you want a look I know they are trading at Aircooled 14 next weekend :lol: :lol:

My long term plan is to get most of my furniture re-made by sjhjoinery using this stuff, unless someone wants to sell me some top quality westy furniture cheaper!

There links page has NLA vw on it.

Would you put your competitors website on your link if not connected? :shock:

Sorry for the slow reply folks, we have been remarkably busy recently (I'm certainly not complaining)

Our veneers are produced specifically for us we are incredibly proud of the quality of the reproduction. It's very difficult to show in pictures but if you see us at any shows be sure to check out the veneers in person (it's worth the effort ;) )

And for people's information we do supply the veneer to ReproWesty and if you mention this thread we will be happy to match their price and retain our free delivery within the mainland UK

Latest posts