• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

external oil filter set up + single 40 IDF....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rexer

Reaction score
I have this set up that was originally fitted to an old VW NOVA kit car. There was 2 oil coolers mounted at the front and all this lot was pipped up in the engine bay, also has one of them bugpack breathers.

Looking for around £30 plus postage.

9eb7970a.jpg

985d09c1.jpg

794223a1.jpg

Also have a single 40 IDF on a manifold, this was fitted to a 1600 twin port engine, the preheat pipes have been cut off so either needs new ones or junk the manifold and just use the carb along with another one for a set of twins.

£45 plus postage ?

a5547e6d.jpg

9c833be0.jpg

All are a little grubby but will clean up ok, the carb looks to be in very good condition but needs a little clean.

First Dibs on the oil gubbins. How will you want for postge

doz said:
First Dibs on the oil gubbins. How will you want for postge

Not sure mate, i would have to box it up and weigh it. Where about's are you based?

Why I live in the city of the best football team on the south coast. Southampton :p

doz said:
Why I live in the city of the best football team on the south coast. Southampton :p

ok mate, give me a couple of days to drag it out the garage and ill box it up and get you a quote for postage

Doz mate, really sorry but Iv had a hectic week and not managed to get in the garage. I'm on early turn for the next four days so hopefully I will sort it

Latest posts