F1

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jvm

Reaction score
Sorry not early bay related but woohoo, it's F1 time!!

Just about to go on a pit walk :)

A couple of photos from earlier

D5A64B29-5234-47BA-BE51-1166DCD1FB70_zpsnjwz1nmg.jpg
[/URL]

Brilliant - its on my bucket list to make at least one GP race in person!
Pit lane tickets must be amazing - and bloody expensive!! :msn4:

I'm looking at taking my som to the Belgium GP next year.
Spa is one of my favourite tracks, it's reasonably priced as well. Perhaps we can make it an early bay affair as well.

I'm going to the Spa GP this year, if anyone else is going.. Looking forward to it! Although I've gone all out for the tickets with full weekend gold stand 1 seats!

Sent from my C55 using Tapatalk

StuF said:
Brilliant - its on my bucket list to make at least one GP race in person!
Pit lane tickets must be amazing - and bloody expensive!! :msn4:

It's taken me a while to get to a full weekend. I nearly went to Spa a few times but it never happened.
So flew down here from Brisbane yesterday with my son - Doing a Dad and Lad weekend :)

Pitlane walk was part of the 4 day pass. Not access to the pits as such, but able to walk along the pit lane. Was cool, got to watch Ferrari and Red Bull practicing pit stops. And nearly had my foot run over by a Force India on the way back from scrutineering.

Our hotel is right next to the track and can hear someone going round there now though gates don't open for another two hors.
Sounds like a V8 F1 car so must be the two seater giving rides to the rich and beautiful.

Speaking of beautiful, here's a photo you can put on the mantelpiece to keep the kids away from the fire!

ED438026-5F7D-4049-9AA7-45E176D05D10_zps63emc7jh.jpg

If anyone has recorded the F1 and not watched it yet, don't scroll any further!!

We were sat at Turn 3 so saw the Gutierrez / Alonso crash. Unfortunately I was photographing the cars heading towards turn 4 at the time and couldn't get the camera refocused in time.
Though this was the aftermath

F5C14D1B-D9C0-4635-AC11-ADE08550CA1F_zpsrwqbedvw.jpg

9CCE2CE2-16AE-43C9-933D-72EFF87D36C7_zpsrfp8oeuy.jpg

8140B9D5-0CB1-4698-9BDD-B990B9EADAF0_zpstjehtwcs.jpg

Sorry for the huge photos. Does anyone knows how to resize Photobucket on a phone?

Latest posts