Fast and loud

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r73

Reaction score
Anyone watch this show?
They've just done a pucka 59 rambler 8)

I love the fact that its honest, not all big money throw new engines etc at it but they can do it when they want with the pickup they sold for 50k

did you see them loose 14 grand on two cars at auction? Cheesy and a little bit annoying but Brilliant!

Marriedblonde said:
I love that show.

It's a bit 'American tv' sometimes, but i find myself looking forward to it each week :msn4:

Yeah your right chop shop wasn't quite so addictive!
I keep wondering how he hasn't set his beard in fire or caught it in a pulley or something!!

if you close your eyes while watching this show you will think its Earl Hicky speaking

Marriedblonde said:
bigdeano said:
Leepu & bernie!!, now they did come up with some crap!

What a pair of plonkers. Bernies got a new show now, have you seen that?
Yes seen a couple of episodes, liked the MG one as me mam had one, but not got into it im afraid, miss leepu and his bangra bruvva!!, like fast n loud, abit dubious as to the 1 week build but enjoyable all the same

Rexer said:
if you close your eyes while watching this show you will think its Earl Hicky speaking
lmao just been watchin it, and i knew that voice sounded familiar :) .
he really could be Earl

made some serious money on the willis gasser he had brought for 7k sold for 25k lol , but yeh he does make some silly losses at auction , can t understand why he doesn t but a price on em before he auctions them off . at least to cover his work lol

There's a Fast 'n' Loud Vs American Chopper bike build off soon aswell.
I think it's 10th 11th December

Busman73 said:
There's a Fast 'n' Loud Vs American Chopper bike build off soon aswell.
I think it's 10th 11th December

Jesse James will be in that build off too. American Chopper finally got cancelled over here so no more new shows from those douche bags

Walt said:
Just love how they do the cars up and get stung at the auctions. Mint.

Oh, and also the Chinese upholsterer woman.

"He Gas Monkey. He crazy."

Called him assmonkey last week.

Latest posts