Feb17 Volksworld B&C mag - super low bay - what exhaust?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamski

Reaction score
Yo, its been a long while since I was on here.

I've just picked up the feb 17 issue of VW Camper and Bus mag and there is an awesome bay on the cover. It is on air, and has a big engine. I wondered what exhaust it has? Anyone know?

I've got a 2276cc engine which rocks, but a phython exhaust which hangs super low. A turbo thomas exhaust is one option, so looking for alternatives.

Hi Adamski... I shot and wrote that feature... got the notes right here...
Exhaust is a Vintage Speed stainless.
It is bagged on the rear and air shocks and boomerang set up on the front.
Hope that helps?

adamski said:
Yo, its been a long while since I was on here.

I've just picked up the feb 17 issue of VW Camper and Bus mag and there is an awesome bay on the cover. It is on air, and has a big engine. I wondered what exhaust it has? Anyone know?

I've got a 2276cc engine which rocks, but a phython exhaust which hangs super low. A turbo thomas exhaust is one option, so looking for alternatives.
Welcome back brother adamski. It should be a much more pleasant experience!

I have a vintage speed on a 2165 and it great. I know lots of people already then but it's tucked well up and I've had no problem with it so far.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

It's actually really nice to be back...life takes interesting turns but I'm back!!! Now with crew-can too! Which has a vintage speed.
Thanks Johnny - that sounds great, what size did you go for?
I may drop down from my 48's too, to 44's. it seems I'm getting old.

Having run a VS for the last two years I've just commissioned Richard (Turbo Thomas) to build me one of his stock style exhausts.

Having spoken with him at length and based on his expertise and knowledge he assured me that his build will enhance the performance of the engine. The VS is a lovely looking exhaust but it's what's inside that counts. I'm not running a stroker engine so the build will reflect this. I'm certain that if you spoke with him he would be able to make you one to suit.

I'm no expert on exhausts but having done my research and spoken with more knowledgeable people i've gone with their advise.

I'll let you know the difference once it's fitted.

Adamski, be aware your gonna loose some ponies from your stroker if you fit a Vintage speed.

Latest posts