Few Battlesbridge pics

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simo

Reaction score
Poped there today for a few hours, not got many but heres a few pics for you

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg

Check out the best beer cooler ever on this split!

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

014.jpg

simo

simo said:
Poped there today for a few hours, not got many but heres a few pics for you

005.jpg

simo

thats the missus daily driver, took it out for a change instead of the bus

good day out, pity about the weather tho ;)

Time to vent

Why on earth do they put all cars in one field (other than show and shine and camping vehicles). I was parked next to a Fiesta and a Citroen???? Surely it would make sense to separate VW's (as it's a VW show.....) so that the public can view the Busses, Golfs, Bettles, etc that turn up.

Weather did not help, but I will not go to this show again - waste of time

Ahh - thats better ;)

Yep good point, I've always wondered why they don't segregate the general car park - as it always ends up with more Vee Dubs in the car park than in the "show" ............seems an easy change to me :? .

passionkiller said:
Time to vent

Why on earth do they put all cars in one field (other than show and shine and camping vehicles). I was parked next to a Fiesta and a Citroen???? Surely it would make sense to separate VW's (as it's a VW show.....) so that the public can view the Busses, Golfs, Bettles, etc that turn up.

Weather did not help, but I will not go to this show again - waste of time

Ahh - thats better ;)

Probably because it would encourage people to walk round an active car park looking at parked VW's which'd provide no end of problems with Health and Safety and Risk Assesments. Its a good show, not massively busy and very laid back which doesnt suit everyone.