Final Fling 2012 Charity Weekend

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Final Fling

Reaction score
The North Devon VW Club Charity Weekend - Oct 26-28

Some things to expect at the Final Fling this year
Cheap Bar :beerchug:

Reasonably Priced Food :D

Fantastic Live Music :party0007:

Superb Campsite :D

Club Camping :D

Family Camping area :D

Traders

Auto Jumble

Show & Shine :anim_19:

Space Hopper Racing :party0049:

Chill Out Area 8)

Lots of FREE stuff for the Kids :bliss:

Colouring Competition

Pumpkin Carving :animal0017:

Games :fighting0040:

Raffle ;)

Tombola :D

Cake Competition

BBQ Cook-off

Sunday Afternoon Cruise 8)

Saturday Night Fancy Dress (but feel free to dress up for the whole weekend) :party0046:

All in all, a cheap, friendly, chilled out weekend of fun for all the family.

TICKETS and INFO CLICK HERE

Video of last year: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfzbDPKbRyM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FF12Poster-1.jpg

Im definately going! never miss it. I am taking alll The Old Volks Club crew, so come and say hi, bring ya big coat and cider and we can have a few :mrgreen:

Got my tickets, be the first time since Easter the bus has been out :? , well chilled weekend looking forward to it

Its gonna be cool and the gang, looking forward to the colouring in and the hopper races!

Who else is going? :mrgreen:

I'll be there Saturday and Sunday. Bringing my friend and his Early Bay with me as well.

First time out with the bus in over 4 years! It's debut!

Hotrod

Hotrod said:
I'll be there Saturday and Sunday. Bringing my friend and his Early Bay with me as well.

First time out with the bus in over 4 years! It's debut!

Hotrod

8)

Valentine Won said:
How did it go, :?: nice weather on saturday
any piccies :?:

Fooking Cold from the moment I got there till I went to bed! Thats it! No pics cause my fingers were frozen :lol:

Glad i did not go then :) as i don`t have a heater in mine unlike some of you lucky blokes perhaps next year
sorry to read about your break down mate :cry:

Valentine Won said:
Glad i did not go then :) as i don`t have a heater in mine unlike some of you lucky blokes perhaps next year
sorry to read about your break down mate :cry:

It was alright last night, I turned the heater off as we had blankets galore :lol: As for the breakdown, thats why I went as I wanted to work out why I had a misfire so was hoping Ide have a problem, I even took the phone number for the breakdown, so was a result all round 8) Just a shame it happened so close to home as it could have saved me £30 in fuel :roll:

Valentine Won said:
what was the wkend like any good :?:
is it worth me going next year :?:

Yea worth a trip, food and drink was refreshingly inexpensive, free bouncy castles for the kids.........there wasnt a lot in the way of traders but entertainment was good 8)

creationblue said:
Valentine Won said:
what was the wkend like any good :?:
is it worth me going next year :?:

Yea worth a trip, food and drink was refreshingly inexpensive, free bouncy castles for the kids.........there wasnt a lot in the way of traders but entertainment was good 8)

8)

Latest posts