Finely got one

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

splitstop63

Reaction score
Bought my 1st early bay today import nice n solid tried up loading pics won’t let me?? Owned splits and late bays before and a bug but absolutely useless at messing with anything Mercanical so just pay to get it done night mate hobby always ends up a bottom less money pit my split was shiny and frightened to use it after restro so gone for patina California look with this one 0 welding required runs nice blank canvas empty in the back would mind a rat 🐀 look cupboard for cooker poss sink that’s all I’m after for now make it a day van as long as I can make a brew bacon 🥓 sandwich I’m happy If I ask any stupid Questions please be nice if I don’t ask stupid questions Ile stay stupid 😂

Congrats on the purchase, remember no pictures NO Believe. :lol: :lol:

Don't worry we will all help out i'm sure.

Technical section and the search bar with chosen words is so informative.
Everyone on here is great, your not the only one who started out blind :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy the ride.

J & P
:D :D :D

Sounds a bit like my idea of a van. I’ve got virtually the same as you. Rusty Lee rock and roll bed in the back, an old sea chest turned into a huge coolbox, a gazebo on the side and do all my entertaining and cooking and stuff out there. These portable gascookers for about ten quid with disposable bottles are about the best you can get for all round use, I got two, a fold up table and chairs set for junk in the gazebo and plonking the cookers on, and a nice comfy foldup easy chair to while away the evening in, and two one gallon water bottles, one empty and one full :cry: :shock: :cry:
Oh and a big welcome to you :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, try it out at a few shows and see what others do :mrgreen:

I was down on the local beach. Ynyslas. Was about 2008. A ratted battered bus/van drew up, door slid open and an old battered sofa was dragged out, a big plastic laundry bucket thing (eventually filled with water and lots of cans thrown in), music being played, and loads of laughing from some surfer type guys and girls. Simple blast and chilling looked to be the plan. It was after that I decided......I need that bus I’ve always dreamed of owning. Midlife crisis probably. So, when I’d just finished my staff nurse training I decided to give myself a pat on the back pressie to myself and wife (for putting up with 3 years of no money and my head buried in books and nervy experiences working in hospitals stuff). Well....now I got my bus. Bought in 2009. But it ain’t got no sofa or plastic ice laundry bucket. Got an aluminium fold out table, fold out picnic chairs and coffee brewing. Look like a recently retired world weariness dropped from my now happy face nurse who’s looking to realise a different relaxing life playing at leisure seeking! I’m not retired just yet...so the dub already works it’s magic. What I’m saying I suppose, is whatever or wherever your dreams are at....it all works. As long as you’ve got a bus to watch over it all. Good fortune and enjoy every experience of owning a ‘doesn’t need to be kept in the garage after being renovated to perfection’ VeeDub. Every one of them are ‘beautiful VeeDubs’.

Latest posts