Fire suppression anyone interested....UPDATE 03/12/07

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be interested - need to clear finances with 'ere in doors first. :roll:

No probs gninnam - with regards delivery your neck of the woods my inlaws are Sheffield area and my familly are NE so may be able to combine visits with delivery...

I hope to keep the cost to just that cost for club members (sub £100 which is a bargain with the money we invest in our rides) but gonna look at getting some kits for the shows etc.. which will have a small mark up....

Araon said:
No probs gninnam - with regards delivery your neck of the woods my inlaws are Sheffield area and my familly are NE so may be able to combine visits with delivery...

I hope to keep the cost to just that cost for club members (sub £100 which is a bargain with the money we invest in our rides) but gonna look at getting some kits for the shows etc.. which will have a small mark up....

Will have to make sure she knows about the possible free delivery then,
cheers Araon :D

1 Araon
2 Marvin
3 Slammedresto
4 AGC
5 giraffeinbath
6 VWaircooled
7 Clem
8 Swartie (def keen on one of these)
9 dubberdaz

Me too please!

1 Araon
2 Marvin
3 Slammedresto
4 AGC
5 giraffeinbath
6 VWaircooled
7 Clem
9 dubberdaz
10 Sprouty

Me too please! Preferably dry powder.

At this price I have to have one for my 1303...

1 Araon
2 Marvin
3 Slammedresto
4 AGC
5 giraffeinbath
6 VWaircooled
7 Clem
9 dubberdaz
10 Sprouty
11 8ballbug
12 Mike F

PLEASE Taffy don't sign up as number 13!

I'll be 13 then!!

1 Araon
2 Marvin
3 Slammedresto
4 AGC
5 giraffeinbath
6 VWaircooled
7 Clem
9 dubberdaz
10 Sprouty
11 8ballbug
12 Mike F
13 madman

This sounds like a great deal and I'm defo interested but is it really easy to fit?

1 Araon
2 Marvin
3 Slammedresto
4 AGC
5 giraffeinbath
6 VWaircooled
7 Clem
9 dubberdaz
10 Sprouty
11 8ballbug
12 Mike F
13 madman
14 Rusty Lee

Has wanabay dropped out or did someone screw the cut and paste?

Well it looks like we have a goer for the 40% discount I just need to knock up some headed note paper find out all those definatlies get your locations and see how we get them distributed before sticking in an order...Get yer cash..

The lead time is 10 days from order...

OK, everyone thats interested in placing an order please pm me details of your locations and if your going to the Northampton meet? Or if theres anychance of passing it onto someone / meeting up somewhere else.

Apparently the lead time is 14 days so if we get the orders in soon they should be ready for the meet....

Specify how you want it orientated -

a. Chassis leg LH Vertical
b. Chassis leg RH Horizontal
c. Engine bay roof Horizontal

If your wanting dry powder please specify and remember theres an extra £10 + vat

Gas I will have to get a price for.

Other options include

Full length stainless steel Chafegard spiral protection to tube: add £18.00

Built-in switch + dash LED for system status display
Green permanently-on, or red-on when discharged:
Choose green or red. Does not include wires. add £20.00

Once I have deffinate numbers Ill get them to invoice me the full amount and place the order if alls well....... I'm sure 71 Bay will be happy to answer any questions on quality and fitting etc ..( sorry fella a bit cheeky I know :wink: )

I have no idea what there refering to but thats the order reference..the sales man was a bit confused when I pushed him...

To be honest everyones enginebays are different (leisure batteries etc..)and its gonna be a case of horizontal or vertical fittment and horizontal roof fitment.

Its probably a good idea to look at the dimensions and at 71 bays and see what the space required is and compare to your existing bay....

If its not too late, I'd like to add my name to the list - dry powder, horizontal.
cheers

1 Araon
2 Marvin
3 Slammedresto
4 AGC
5 giraffeinbath
6 VWaircooled
7 Clem
9 dubberdaz
10 Sprouty
11 8ballbug
12 Mike F
13 madman
14 Rusty Lee
15 Angus

Ok guys I have 4 deffinate responses all being well those interested will have got their details to me by monday when I intend to place the order.

Oh just another point regarding Dry powder extinguishers they require more servicing as the powder will compact with vibration (or regularly lifting out and a good jiggle to disturb the powder)...

Hope to hear from you soon....

Remember i need type, orientation, your location, are you going to Northants meet, and anything else you want to divulge....(please no secrets pertaining to your sexual prevailances but bank details I can use :wink: )

meant to add in my pm, i am not going to northants meet :cry:

bank account details are as follows

Name A.N. Other
Sort Code 25 12 00
account number 80087355

hope that helps :wink:

no worries pm sent..

your bank account dont work

it wont let me transfer money to my offshore account :shock:

Latest posts